Park Lane Resort & Motel
New Horizon Motel(Christina Lake)(Great Value!)
US$91
Lakeview Motel(Christina Lake)(Great Value!)
US$74
The Victorian Motel and RV Park(Grand Forks)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
Imperial Motel(Grand Forks)
US$78
US$78
Totem Motel & Resort(Christina Lake)
TripAdvisor
Christina Lake Village(Christina Lake)
Johnny's Motel(Grand Forks)
Riverside Motel(Grand Forks)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshort walktravel trailerthe ownergreat vacationwould definitely stay here againenjoyed our stayfamily reunionparklanejayshadegroundsmotelunitcottagetvbbqlake
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I did not enjoy my stay as much as I thought I would. It is a very clean and cozy room but the weather was not good. My disappointment was that there was not much in walking distance. The beach that is close is very small and squished between two homes. It is about a 5 minute drive to the provincial park where there is an awesome beach.

Room Tip: The larger room has more of a kitchen and of course a larger room but it is in between two other rooms and less quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Parklane95, Owner at Park Lane Resort & Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

Thank you for taking time to review us. We are sorry your trip was not as great as you were hoping.. Although we have several businesses within a few short blocks the monsoon type rain that you experienced was definitely not walking weather. The lake is still high for this time of year, so some of the smaller beaches were still 30 - 40 feet under water 2 weeks ago, which is what you experienced. Should you come this way again, please come in and see us, we will offer you a 10% discount on your room of choice. Hopefully you will see Christina Lake in brilliant sunshine another time.
Have a great Summer.

Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

This cabin was the best vaction my family has been on. Between the parks and the beach the kids had a great time. The bathrooms were clean. Peter and wendy went out of there way to keep us happy from bring fire wood nightly to us to giving us tips on how to keep kids happy. They day it rain they brought half a dozen movies to help us entertain. We will be back next year. Thank u very much peter and wendy for tour great service.

• Stayed: June 2013
Wendy D, Owner at Park Lane Resort & Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Thank you Jackie, we sure enjoyed having your family here with us. You alll were troopers with the rain and we look forward to seeing you again. We hope all the Alberta flooding is not affecting your family.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

This motel is in a beautiful location and the grounds are well manicured and maintained.
Peter and Wendy made us feel very welcome and had lots of great information on the Lake area. The motel room is clean and basic, has a lakeside cottage feel. We opted for the suite that had cooking facilities which worked nicely. The bar-b-que and patio was a nice additional feature
The deck and patio area was a great place to sit for a happy hour after a day of golf or hiking or playing on this beautiful lake. We enjoyed our stay and will visit again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2013

This was my second stay at the Parklane Resort and the first in the motel/cabins. Last summer I stayed with my family in the campground and it was delightful. Large spacious sites with good shade and buffers between sites, fire pits and clean facilities. Fire wood that didn't smoke too! This time I stayed in a motel unit which was wonderful as well. Newly renovated and modern unit with an at home feel, had all the amenities needed in the kitchenette and a nice quite deck to eat on. The beds were comfortable and it was a peaceful stay. I will be returning any time I find myself coming through on Highway 3 as well as another future family vacation. Thanks Peter and Wendy, keep up the good work.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Wendy D, Owner at Park Lane Resort & Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. We are happy you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to having you stay with us again. We still have more trails for you to bike!

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I returned to the motel and once again was so impressed and welcomed, The room i stayed in had new renovations done, it was so relaxing, clean, peaceful settings all around.
The owners peter & wendy go out of their way to make you're stay welcoming and comfortable, also the prices are very reasonable.
I look forward to coming back again.

Room Tip: any of these rooms would be great, nice decks bbq's and a great view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business