“Siesta Calle”

Siesta Calle Resort
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Christina Lake
Siesta Calle Resort
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Christina Lake
Reviewed 13 July 2010

Christina Lake, is half way between Okanagan and Kootenay and a beautiful place to spend a few days. the lake had a nice beach, golf course and was only a couple of miles from the USA border, if you fancy a day out.
We were two couples in our 40`s and stayed at apartments in Siesta Calle Resort. These were truly lovely apartments with everything you could possibly need. The accomodation was 1st class and I would definately recommend. We were 2 mins walk from the lake and there were two places to dine out within strolling distance. the apartments had full kitchens and an outside bbq, both of which we used aswell as eating out. The owners Tim & Julie were very hospitable and provided plenty of options of things to do in the area.
We had an exceptional stay, which has prompted me to write my 1st ever review, as when I booked the accomodation online, I could not find any reviews. Now I have stayed there, I cannot think why?

5  Thank saintsfan77
#5 of 6 in Christina Lake
Johnny's Motel
Johnny's Motel
#1 of 14 in Grand Forks

Been to Siesta Calle Resort? Share your experiences!