“Enter as strangers, leave as friends”
Review of Camp Beverly Hills

Camp Beverly Hills
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Christina Lake
Camp Beverly Hills
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Title says it all, we have stayed at Camp Beverly Hills for the last 7 of 9 years. There is no other place we would stay. Very clean rooms and close to the lake. Great playground, with a lot of family activities to enjoy. Our family has made life long friends since staying at CBH. We can't say enough about Erin and Sheldon's hospitality. We feel welcomed the second we arrive. Anything we need Sheldon and Erin make it happen. Thanks again for a great vacation.
See you next year!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DaveRealtor

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and I had our first trip away without our sons. We have been to Camp Beverly Hills at least on four previous occasions staying in different accommodations. Our favourite is cabin #2 as it has a large shaded garden in the front of the property so you can watch the world go by as you enjoy your morning coffee and interact with the hosts. We enjoy bike riding, playing on the water with our small boat and generally just soaking up the sun and relaxing. Our hosts Erin and Sheldon never cease to amaze us with their generosity and thoughtfulness. Always taking time to chat and even share beach time with you. They even shuttled us up to the top of Paulson Pass so we could enjoy a long bike ride down. I cannot say enough about this resort we truly feel like family and the cabin is clean and bright and the perfect size for a larger family or just the two of us. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My mom and I rented a one bedroom cabin for 4 nights. It was perfect for the two of us and was very clean! Sheldon even came to show us where to park and where we would stay at our 2 am arrival. Super friendly guy and made sure our stay was comfortable. Def would return and telly friends to stay here!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I purchased my first trailer..... a 28 footer and two hours later set out on the road heading to Christina Lake. I knew my destination was Camp Beverley Hills and nothing more. We arrived after dark and met the owner Sheldon and he showed me where we were going to park for our five day stay. I thought he was surly mistaken but I was game to try. With his direction I looked like a pro and had the trailer into our spot in a couple quick minutes. A round of clap for the existing campers and we set. Being my first trailer I knew nothing. Sheldon was awesome and stayed with me for the entire set up. He showed me the entire set up of what to do and what not to do. I would have made some dumb mistakes without his help!

The facilities are great with a nice spacious bathroom for both men and women. A great play area for the younger kids, full hookups and only a 5 minute walk to the beach. (small beach) The shower was included along with the morning coffee. Being there with two teenage kids can be challenging and the access to a strong wifi signal was all then needed to make sure life was not falling apart back home.

Sheldon was a terrific host and had multiple suggestions each day for hiking locations and family activities. Many time he gave to many options and we had a challenging time picking. All in all a terrific trip and we look forward going back and bringing some friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Stephen H
Reviewed 23 August 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights this month.
Our host, Sheldon, was knowledgeable about the area and services, friendly, extremely helpful and a total professional.
He will go out of his way to ensure your stay is pleasant and enjoyable and if you need anything, will do his best to help you out.
He even went to get our pizzas so we wouldn't have to unhook our van, as he was heading in that direction!
I have nothing but positive things to say about Camp Beverly Hills; if you are looking for a great place to stay and for the kids to have loads of fun in their playground, this place is it!
Be warned that 'ol Sheldon has an obsession with green grass and sprinklers!!
;-)