“Amazing value, amazing food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bella Coola's Eagle Lodge
Price range: US$15 - US$33
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Eagle Lodge has just opened their dining room to the public and are serving gourmet, west coast cuisine. We had dinner there last night and it was excellent.
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We dined at Eagle Lodge for our Valentines dinner. They had a special - five courses. We enjoyed a leisurely stroll around the grounds before dinner. There was way more food than we could eat and it was all so good! I can never get too much of the amazing pasta. And the veggie stack - delicious! Thank you for a memorable evening!

Reviewed 18 September 2011

My wife and I had dinner at Eagle Lodge twice while in Bella Coola and experienced the best service and absolutely the best food we have come across during our stay in Canada. We enjoyed lots of local seafood, my favourite being the surf and surf with salmon and prawns, and also the best steak sandwich you could ever imagine, and not to forget the delicious homemade desserts - truly a delightful find, I hope to be back again soon, next time to stay at Eagle Lodge.

2  Thank Mike Y