“Wonderful food- warm atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bella Coola's Eagle Lodge
Price range: US$15 - US$33
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Eagle Lodge has just opened their dining room to the public and are serving gourmet, west coast cuisine. We had dinner there last night and it was excellent.
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Bella Coola's Eagle Lodge is in a beautiful part of the Bella Coola Valley. The owners are warm, friendly and inviting. This is a perfect place to go for a date, or out with a group of friends. They have special nights where locals come to play music and sing.
The food was amazing! I had a squash soup and garden salad that was heaven, and my hubby had bangers & mash which he loved. I highly recommend this restaurant. I'll be heading back for my birthday dinner in a few weeks :)

1  Thank 30Candice

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We dined at Eagle Lodge for our Valentines dinner. They had a special - five courses. We enjoyed a leisurely stroll around the grounds before dinner. There was way more food than we could eat and it was all so good! I can never get too much of the amazing pasta. And the veggie stack - delicious! Thank you for a memorable evening!

Reviewed 18 September 2011

My wife and I had dinner at Eagle Lodge twice while in Bella Coola and experienced the best service and absolutely the best food we have come across during our stay in Canada. We enjoyed lots of local seafood, my favourite being the surf and surf with salmon and prawns, and also the best steak sandwich you could ever imagine, and not to forget the delicious homemade desserts - truly a delightful find, I hope to be back again soon, next time to stay at Eagle Lodge.

2  Thank Mike Y