“A Vacation to Remember!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Shaunte B
Davie, Florida
“A Vacation to Remember!”
Reviewed 3 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

For the many years my family and I have been returning to our homeland, we always chose to visit all-inclusive resorts. This time around, we did something different and explored staying at a villa in Silver Sands and it is a decision we will never forget. First, I want to mention that the photos of previous reviews don't do this villa any justice. I was almost hesitant to write about Je Suis Content because I want it to remain as the hidden gem it is. This villa will take your breath away and after reviewing multiple villas within Silver Sands, I am so elated Je Suis Content chose us. I say that because we were looking at 5 bedroom villas but decided that this villa with 4 bedrooms would be suffice. When we walked into the living room for the first time, everyone's breath was taken away by the pristine views this property offers. We rented the villa in Silver Sands from March 27th to April 2nd. I am absolutely speechless about this trip and it's all thanks to the people who took the time to make it extra special such as Lisa, Sharon, and our driver CJ. The ladies worked tirelessly to ensure we were well fed, catered to, comfortable, safe, and enjoying our stay. Our driver CJ was there to collect us upon arrival in Montego Bay. My father is legally blind and once CJ became privy to this information, he took on to our dad as if he were his own father. Every outing, he walked him out to the truck and sat him shotgun right next to him. He helped him to eat patties, kfc, and whatever else he could get his hands on for him. CJ is true definition of what remarkable care should look like. Booking this trip has been such a seamless experience. Lisa Clarke and her team are truly professional and I am at a loss for words because everything and everyone exceeded our expectations. We have gained forever friends on this trip and we hope to have many years and memories with Lisa, Sharon, and CJ.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing