“Our 8th consecutive trip to Pineapple Villa”

Review of Pineapple Villa

Living Room Area
Dining Area
Living Room 1st Floor
Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Thomas C
York, Pennsylvania
“Our 8th consecutive trip to Pineapple Villa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Like some fine wines, year after year after year this visit to Peggy's villa is so much looked forward to. First and foremost we get to greet and hug our dear friends, Gwenny, Angela and Pinkey as well as meet newer staff members Rose, Sally and Andy. This staff does a first class job in making our stay enjoyable, comfortable and relaxing. The daily cleaning of the villa, the quality of the food and the friendliness of the staff are what make this a most enjoyable trip. The annual improvements and additions to the villa certainly do not go unnoticed and are a testament to Mrs. Wall's commitment to making her guests stay such a delight. Whether it's sunning on the patio or by the pool, soothing in the hot tub, floating in the pool, enjoying the panoramic view and that beautiful sea our group so looks forward to our annual trip. Thank you Peggy for allowing us the opportunity to visit you villa and be cared for by such a wonderful staff.

5 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property 5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses
4 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils 5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Everything about this villa, staff, rooms,pool, food, cleaniliness, etc.
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Ann Arbor
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
Ottawa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful
Luxury-minded travelers
28 May 2013
Karen,
Again & Again, it gives me great pleasure to read your Reviews on Pineapple Villa. Pleased we continue make it your choice for your vacations Sorry you were not able to book Pineapple Villa for 201, however I am almost sure you will love The New Dukes, I cant say
'Dukes Hideaway' as you will agree it no longer is 'Hideaway' I am sure you will agree with that .As always, we will continue to do the best we can to meet your needs. My Staff eagerly awaits your return.
Thanks...Peggy.
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
13 Mar 2013
Tom & Deb,
Thanks for your super review.
Its guests, family & friends, like 'YOU, YOUR fAMILY & FRIENDS' that make my staff & I strive to be the best we can be and this review helps to make us even more determined to do just that.
We truly appreciate your repeated visits. THANKS!...Peggy
Bloomfield CT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
4 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
24 Jul 2012
Angie,
Thanks for your review. Pleased you and your family had a great experience at Pineapple Villa, as always.
We strive to make Pineapple Villa the best that it can be for guests and returning guests.I will be sure to pass this along to the staff so they know that their efforts were not in vain, but greatly appreciated. Thanks until the next time.
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
19 Jul 2012
Yvette,
Goes without saying I appreciate your annual return and was extremely happy you were able to have more family members join you on this visit.As the saying goes 'There's no place like home' I am sure you understand! Again Thanks.
PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012
28 May 2012
Deunna!!!

Thank you so much for your review I am most grateful.
I will be sure to let the staff have a copy of this.They will be so pleased to know their efforts were not in vain, but greatly appreciated.
We strive to be the BEST. and to make your vacation memorable.
Again THANKS,...Peggy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$928
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing