“Awesome”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of VILLA MARA

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Maureen W
Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
“Awesome”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

The plan was simple a time away with my children, oh and yes celebrate my daughters 21st birthday. Should I add with 11 of her friends. So where to start. All the rooms are wonderful, yes there is a master suite but the rooms on the top floor and the two next to the pool are like master suites. The room for the 'teenagers' is no small room in a corner. When the advert says the best beach, they kid not. Now then to the team that are there to meet your every need. I live in Jamaica so I opted to bring the bulk of my supplies, meat etc. but trust me you can tell that Trudane and his team can get you pretty much anything you need, they have a menu of options, so if you coming from overseas tell them what you want and everything is there in advance. Of course I did not have enough of somethings and in a blink Trudane had it there.

Now to an important feature for me, I have a 25 year old with severe intellectual disAbilities. The space was perfect for him, the staff were more than accommodating, given the location he could take long walks. If you have someone who uses a wheel chair, no worries they have a ramp and the two ground floor rooms next to the pool would be perfect for them.

I had a wonderful time, I relaxed 11 young persons in the house and I was able to get sleep and enjoy myself

Date of stay: October 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Oct 2017
Thank you Ms. Webber for your kind comments. It was truly poleasure hosting you and your fam and we look forward to your return soon! Say Hi to Brian from all of us!
Lloyd H
“Perfect”
Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

My friends and I stayed at Villa Mara during Frenchmen Weekend. We could not have asked for a better accommodation. Everything from the location to the rooms to the service was first class. The support staff were friendly and professional. The Villa is in immaculate condition. It is spacious, clean and complete with all the modern amenities. The area is safe and private. It is perfectly located close to all of the action yet offers the tranquil settings of a secluded beachfront property.

Date of stay: October 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Oct 2017
Thank you Lloyd and it was great having you here. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.