“A Dream Come True!!!”
Review of Paradise L'Horizon

Paradise L'Horizon
Reviewed 6 February 2014

L'Horizon was truly a dream come true. We were a group of 8 and stayed at L'Horizon on November 21-26, 2013 in celebration of my 5th year wedding anniversary. I have to admit, I was very nervous upon booking this trip. This was my first time going out of the country without staying at a known resort but surely will not be my last. Upon requesting information re: L'Horizon, Barrington quickly responded and answered all of my questions. I explained that my husband and I would be renewing our vows and it had to be perfect. Barrington assured me that all of my needs would be fulfilled and "yes indeed" they were. Before arriving to the villa my husband and I had plans on having our ceremony on the beach but upon arriving to L'Horizon, we couldn't imagine it not being on the property. The villa was enormous, well-groomed and stunning and the pictures shown on the website is just a teaser. The staff made sure me and my guests had everything we needed once we arrived to the villa and even more. Sandra, Amanda, Ray and Omar were awesome and made sure we all felt at home. I couldn't imagine returning to Jamaica and not staying at L'Horizon. In fact, I'm now planning a trip to return in August for my husband's 40th birthday celebration. Thanks, Barrington for making my dreams become reality..

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank TDS1203

Been to Paradise L'Horizon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Paradise L'Horizon

Address: Mammee Bay Estate, Mammee Bay, Jamaica
Region: Caribbean > Jamaica > Saint Ann Parish > Mammee Bay
Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 2 Speciality Lodging in Mammee Bay
Hotel Class:4 star — Paradise L'Horizon 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise L'Horizon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Paradise L'Horizon Jamaica/Mammee Bay