“Amazing Development”
other travellers have booked this property
Front yard Front yard
Master Bedtroom
Private Beach
GYM
Kiddies Play Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jazzypea
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Owner deducts money from security deposit”
Reviewed 18 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

First off let me say that the villa is located in a very nice gated community. I would recommend staying in the Richmond community. The villa itself is attractive, clean, nicely furnished and has the amenities as described. However, we had no hot water. There was an adequate supply of towels, but only 4 wash cloths. Three of us in our party did not have a wash cloth to use, and another two brought their own and did not use the ones provided. So I am really surprised that the owner, Andrew, has decided to deduct US$25.00 from the security deposit stating that the wash cloths were "soiled" and a bath towel. I have checked with most of the people in my party and none of them used the washcloth provided. I can't see that the other 3 persons who could have used the wash cloths "soiled" to the extent that he has to deduct $25.00. Come on people we are talking about a couple of wash cloths. How very petty of the owner to charge for something so cheap. Had it not been for that I would have had no hesitation recommending the villa, even without the lack of hot water and there was no housekeeper. Did he not expect to have to launder those items? They were used so they are going to be soiled. I would not recommend staying at this villa, since it seems that the owner is going to find a way to make sure he keeps a part of the security deposit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Necole W
“Amazing Development”
Reviewed 12 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We stayed in the villa for 10 days. The owners were very informative and communicated regularly prior and during our stay. The Villa was very clean and had everything needed for our stay. The listing is exactly as it reads with all amenities. We also really loved the environment of the entire development , as it had wonderful views and tons of other families either living there or visiting. It has a private feel to it. There is also a Country Store located less than a block away, that has a liquor store, grocer and pharmacy. I have already recommended the rental to other friends and family. We visit Jamaica often and will DEFINITELY be renting here again. Forget the resorts and stay here, YOU WONT REGRET!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Customer Service and Enviroment
Liked least: That I couldnt stay longer :-(
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing