Very cool hotel with great opportunities of being an excellent escape. First night we noticed that we had visitors in our room - 2 snakes. The stone design isn't intact and therefore snakes are able to "come in". On our last day we had another snake in the wall. Additionally the food at the hotel was also very poor. Having only one restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner I would have expected it to be much much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- X2 Kui Buri Resorts is designed and built with a primary goal that they must "satisfy the spirit". This is partly achieved via architectural design, but more importantly through natural beauty of the location and the meshing of the structures with the canvas provided by nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your X2 Kui Buri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- x2 Kui Buri Hotel Prachuap Khiri Khan
- x2 Hotel Kui Buri
- x2 Hotel Prachuap Khiri Khan