Had a memorable and enjoyable trip to HDH for our anniversary. It was so calming and we felt instantly relaxed. Kate and Andy made us feel so welcome and greeted us and our two cocker spaniels with smiles and nothing was to much for them.
The breakfast was 5 STAR!! The eggs were out of this world! We bought some to bring home.
Andy took us into the field and introduce us to all the donkeys, who we fell in love with! We fed the baby lamb who was gorgeous!
The room was beautiful with stunning views and a gorgeous memory foam mattress and four poster bed.
We would definately recommend this B+B to dog lovers and anyone who is looking for a relaxing break away.
We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three top end holiday cottages sleeping 2-8 people with private use of 8 seater hot tubs and a gym, sauna and table tennis. We are dog friendly and will accept up to 6 dogs in the Dairy cottage. We also run a small B&B in the main farm house. We do not accept children under the age of 12 years. We now offer riding holidays please call for details. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Happy Donkey Hill b&b / Holiday Cottages
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast / Holiday Cottages Hotel Llandysul
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast / Holiday Cottages Llandysul, Wales