Just returned from a fabulous break at Happy Donkey Hill.
We stayed with friends in Millers cottage and had friends staying in the rest of the accomodation. The Diary was a great place for us all to congregate.
You can chill out in the two available hot tubs, sip champagne and just totally unwind. We enjoyed a lively dinner, then trotted over to the games room for a table tennis tornament. There are even a few exercise machines and a sauna.
Katie and Andy are brilliant hosts, who make you feel extremely welcome.
The cottages are very comfy, extremely well equipped, and the views are amazing.
The donkeys, pigs, goats, dogs, cats and chickens a delight.
The lay out is great, you could easily go for a romantic get away or as we did, go with friends.
What more could you ask for a great escape?
Thank you Katie and Andy for your great hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three top end holiday cottages sleeping 2-8 people with private use of 8 seater hot tubs and a gym, sauna and table tennis. We are dog friendly and will accept up to 6 dogs in the Dairy cottage. We also run a small B&B in the main farm house. We do not accept children under the age of 12 years. We now offer riding holidays please call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Happy Donkey Hill Bed and Breakfast / Holiday Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast / Holiday Cottages Hotel Llandysul
- Happy Donkey Hill b&b / Holiday Cottages
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast / Holiday Cottages Llandysul, Wales