From the moment we arrived I felt so relaxed and at ease. The location and accommodation is stunning. We used the hot tubs before dinner every night, met all the animal and ate way too much food at a number of local pubs. Was a dream weekend and very much needed after a stressful year. Took all my worries away and wish we could have stayed longer. Our like dog Harvey has never seemed so chilled away from home. The cottage we had was spotless and having a log burning was pure bliss. Completely loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three top end holiday cottages sleeping 2-8 people with private use of 8 seater hot tubs and a gym, sauna and table tennis. We are dog friendly and will accept up to 6 dogs in the Dairy cottage. We also run a small B&B in the main farm house. We do not accept children under the age of 12 years. We now offer riding holidays please call for details. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Happy Donkey Hill b&b / Holiday Cottages
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast / Holiday Cottages Hotel Llandysul
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast / Holiday Cottages Llandysul, Wales