My wife and I stayed at happy donkey hill for the weekend and found the stay most relaxing. We stayed in millers cottage with our small dog nipper, the cottage was very welcoming and had everything you could wish for.
There is even a hot tub just outside the cottage gate !
I would highly recommend millers cottage if your looking for a peacefull, relaxing break.
Thanks again Katie and Andy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four top end holiday cottages sleeping 2-8 people with private use of 8 seater hot tubs attached to each cottage- and a gym, sauna, table tennis, each cottage is fully equipped and has a log burner, WIFI and is very dog friendly (up to 6 dogs in bigger cottages) We no longer offer B&B at this location, it is purely self catering cottages since Nov 2016. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Happy Donkey Hill b&b / Holiday Cottages
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast / Holiday Cottages Hotel Llandysul
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast & Holiday Cottages Llandysul, Wales