I was visiting the area to compete in an equestrian event. Kate was very helpful in not only putting my friend and myself up in a wonderful room that was beautifully decorated, she also provided a large stable for my horse. As we were out competing during the day she put herself out by providing our fantastic evening meal at a time that suited us. Kate is an amazing cook. Her breakfasts really set you up for the day.
Being able to relax in the hot tub after a busy day out was fantastic.
Thank you Kate and Andy for making our trip so wonderful.
Big thanks from Toby for his great stable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three top end holiday cottages sleeping 2-8 people with private use of 8 seater hot tubs and a gym, sauna and table tennis. We are dog friendly and will accept up to 6 dogs in the Dairy cottage. We also run a small B&B in the main farm house. We do not accept children under the age of 12 years. We now offer riding holidays please call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Happy Donkey Hill Bed and Breakfast / Holiday Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast / Holiday Cottages Hotel Llandysul
- Happy Donkey Hill b&b / Holiday Cottages
- Happy Donkey Hill Bed And Breakfast / Holiday Cottages Llandysul, Wales