“Good new Chinese”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: 01559 362265
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Food very tasty and good value for money. Delivery service available and restaurant is very pleasant if you wish to eat in.

2  Thank MiniCooper00

Reviewed 2 September 2012

This takeaway offers second rate Chinese food even by the fairly low standards of rural west wales. We won't be going back again even for the complimentary poppadoms...!

1  Thank ST
Reviewed 23 June 2012

excelent food at reasnable price. Friendly workers there. Waited for 20 minits for it, could be faster.

1  Thank amy d
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Dan I'Sang is new to Llandysul so I thought I would give it go. We had pleantiful portions and it was rather nice and delivered in a reasonable time as well. We could have done with free fortune cookies as well as the prawn crackers.

1  Thank GBash_11