We rarely book our meals and prefer to just turn up and take a chance. The Crown was packed with guests attending a party over the road (as were we) but the friendly staff pulled together two tables and fitted us in. We all had the fish and chips which consisted of a huge piece of cod lightly fried in tempura batter, instead of the usual concrete beer batter used in most pubs. Absolutely delightful. The young lad serving us was a credit to the business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic country Inn nestled in the corner of the picturesque Chiddingfold village green. Olde world charm sympathetically blended with sophisticated & contemporary decor to create 8 exquisite bedrooms. A cosy bar with inglenook fireplace and restaurant serving both à la carte and bar menus. Delicious food and a warm friendly atmosphere, the perfect place to totally relax. The Crown is an AA 5 Star Inn which has been recently awarded Highly Commended status. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Crown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Hotel Chiddingfold
- The Crown Inn Chiddingfold, Surrey