Lowest prices for your stay
£80
HolidayInn.com
£80
Save more with IHG One Rewards
Algotels
£74
All reviews executive room push button large double bed bella italia restaurant no lift fabulous stay rooms are clean reception team air con very comfortable stay great shower first floor free parking public areas lovely hotel definitely stay here again buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2023

I had a very warm welcome from Julia at reception when I first arrived, check in was quick and easy. Hardip and Helen on reception in the morning were lovely and helpful. We needed extra towels and body wash, which was brought up to the room quickly. They wished us a cheerful good morning when we came down for breakfast. I've stayed before near Christmas to visit family and decided this time to bring my partner. He was pleasantly surprised. The hotel doesn't look much from the outside but inside is bright, clean and modern. The only downside to our stay was one particular young man serving in the restaurant. He seemed new to the job because he didn't really know what he was doing. I look forward to staying again next time I'm in town to visit family.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear B485FYht,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your review.

It is wonderful to read so many names! The team will be delighted to see they have been recognised for making you feel welcomed.

Thank you for the feedback on the external perspective of the hotel too, I will share this with the owner and see what we can do to help improve this.

Thank you for choosing to return to us again on this occasion, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2023

I had a big family wedding planned in Rutland and over 100 of us stayed at the Wigston hotel. I went in a week prior just to ensure everything was all booked in and was advised to speak to the Duty manager Caiden. I must say Caiden accommodated everything we needed and we actually had a couple of issues that he ironed out for us. The experience was great and it was mainly down to him taking action!

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 169 rikinp,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your review.

It is never easy organsing so many people, especially family! It is wonderful to know the team were able to assist and help make the experience a pleasant one.

I hope you had a great time at the Wedding! Hopefully we can welcome you and your family back soon.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Leicester Wigston.

Reviewed 19 June 2023 via mobile

Spotlessly clean and very comfortable with great food. Very friendly, professional & knowledgeable staff. Particular “shout out” to Caiden for organising transfers from & to the airport & for keeping in touch with me to make sure everything went smoothly. This exceptional customer service was very appreciated and continued during my time at the hotel. Strongly recommend. I look forward to returning!

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Stella E,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your review.

I am delighted to read you were so well looked after throughout your journey to Wigston. I will share your feedback with Caiden, I am sure it will serve as great encouragement.

I hope you had a great trip home too! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn.

Reviewed 12 June 2023

This was a really nice find. Stayed here during Download Festival. Simply excellent! Upgraded us to an Executive Room, which was very nice of them.
The hotel was absolutely spotless, that included all the public areas and bedroom, bathroom.
The friendly atmosphere was immediately displayed by the staff, which were warm and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble! Especially the manager Babar, and George.
Sum Up - Excellent hotel....Will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear simonblonde,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your review. It really is a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

I will share your comments with my team. I am certain your review will serve as an encouragement to all of the team as we all strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

I hope you had a great time at Download Festival, and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn.

Reviewed 4 June 2023

Overall really good but the checkout took too long and Hardeep was more interested in blaming the "17 year old" who hadn't showed up for work than apologising or acting professionally. A wait would have been fine but the fact she didn't just apologise and get on with it was tedious. She then had a bit of an attitude over a mix up over whether payment had been taken or preauthosied on my credit card. Other than that room and facilities great, breakfast great, staff friendly, polite and helpful. Just having her as the last person we encountered wasn't best for the overall impression she seemed very arrogant and condescending (perhaps why the other staff member hadn't shown up!).

Room tip: Booking.com was cheaper than booking direct.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 12 June 2023

Dear Ameliar2311,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn.

Holiday Inn Leicester Wigston