We got a recommendation from our neighbor. He stated as a great restaurant with awesome food! I tell ya, straight away! This is the second worst restaurant I visited in my life! Oh my god visit on your own risk! This is hazard just to sit! Food is just from supermarket! Horibble! I could not believe they had sticker on the door from trip advisor! What a dump!!!!!!! Still shocked and poisoned !!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.