Really enjoyed the Bonnie View Inn when we stayed last summer (yes just getting to the review now!) Staff really go the extra mile, beach area is well maintained. Nice gardens and the volleyball court was well kept too!
Stayed in the honeymoon suite though, and it could definitely use a new shade of paint! Very dark mustard colour :( ... not so romantic! I would have thought that as the honeymoon suite, this suite in particular would have been very lovely...but the colour was a bit odd. Would be an amazing suite if it was re-painted (looks as though renovations were going on this spring, so maybe it has been repainted?!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonnie View Inn Resort offers a unique blend of luxury and seclusion that symbolizes the Highland’s magic and magnificence. Our fabulous grounds situated on renowned Lake Kashagawigamog are just five minutes outside the village of Haliburton in the beautiful Highlands region. Bonnie View Inn is a unique Ontario Resort ideally suited for your family vacation or to host your next Ontario conference or meeting event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bonnie View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie View Hotel Haliburton
- Bonnie View Resort
- Bonnie View Inn Haliburton, Ontario, Canada