“Wonderful park stay!”

Parc Sutton Bay Park
Barrie, Canada
“Wonderful park stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Have had the opportunity several times. A well run family run park. Ray and his wonderfully friendly family made sure we had everything we needed. Fenced play ground and pool area. Also, a beach area. Showers, laundry room available. A great time can be had also at the Country Fest.
Great for family , club get togethers. Will definitely continue staying here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Sandy A

Orillia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have been going to Sutton bay park for 10 Years now.I go to there for Canada weekend also We go to to the country fest weekend.It's a very family oriented park it has fenced in play ground above ground swimming pool and swimming in the lake.Inside washrooms with showers a laundry room.Ray and His wife(owners) and all his help go out of there way to make You comfortable and at home.Your only 15 minutes from New Liskeard and all the major stores.
Great place for family reunions and large get togethers. Trailer camping or in tents.
Go The Park And Relax And Enjoy Yourself.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Kevin G
New Liskeard, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We love camping at Parc Sutton Bay Park! Always made to feel like it is your home! Raymond, Ashley and family treat you like your part of their family. The atmosphere is so tranquil and relaxing! Whether your there for a vacation or your a seasonal camper, the lot layout is perfect! I took a week last year and stayed there by myself, my husband was working. Raymond and his boys helped me set up my camper and came around every day to make sure everything was okay and asked if I needed help with anything! Made me feel safe and secure even without my husband around which was a huge relief! Having the washroom/shower/laundry facilities all right there is a bonus and they are very clean and well kept..any problems are resolved right away. The pool and fenced in play ground was an added bonus when my daughter visited with the children she was looking after. Having Wi-Fi and cell service was a bonus and you can understand that in an area with poor reception and lots of people using it you will have down time, but I was there to relax not have the constant interruptions so the down time was welcome :)

I will definitely be returning to Parc Sutton Bay Park! Looking forward to this years camping trip :)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank Doug N Jean C
Meaford, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I would like to say thanks to Raymond, Ashley and their kids for going out of their way to open up their facilities early just for me. I brought a camper for accommodations while attending a college field trip for two weeks. Upon arrival their son Nick helped me set up the trailer. For a young man of 14 he has the gift of making you feel welcome. Since I was the only tenant at the park, Raymond checked on me several times to make sure I was warm enough, if I needed anything, they loaned me a booster for the wifi as they are in a remote area (northern ontario) and cell and wifi
reception services are limited and they have good facilities for a 3 season trailer park, hot water to shower, laundry, beautiful scenery and a wonderful family atmosphere. Thanks again for accommodating me and the delicious homemade loaf of bread. See you this summer when I ride up for the Bikers Reunion.
Sincerely Ali

• Stayed April 2014
6 Thank hdlovinlife
Sudbury, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

We have visited Sutton Bay Park on numerous occasions over the last few years and have always felt completely at home. The hosts are consistently going out of their way to make sure that as a camper, you have everything needed to make your visit relaxing and memorable. The facilities are very well equipped and if you need assistance, someone will visit you promptly. It is situated within minutes of shopping yet in a quiet surrounding, away from traffic noise. It's a great place with a calm family atmosphere. After your first visit, you will be looking forward to returning.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
6 Thank Guy M
Earlton, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Parc Sutton Bay Park is my home away from home! As a seasonal camper I really enjoy the friendly atmosphere! It's like being part of a big family... Or a small community. Either you are a seasonal camper or a weekend camper everyone is friendly and everyone enjoys themselves!

This park is also the home of the annual Countryfest! What an amazing family event! Seeing everyone having fun, dancing and making new friends is priceless!

I thank the owner for a great place! The friendly atmosphere and making everyone at home his is specialty!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank LALoranger
Haileybury, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Last year we decided to go down in Timiskaming Shores for the Bikers' reunion. So off with our bikes and our tents for the occasion. Seeing that there was lots of people in "tent city" in town,
we then decided to visit the local campground Sutton Bay Park. What a wonderful decision. The park attendant were attentive to our needs, and even allowed us to camp near the lake side. What a view. The prices were competitive and the use of indoor showers was most appreciated after a day of riding. The surroundings were quiet even though there were lots of seasonal campers around. People waved at us as we passed...wow! Thank you Sutton Bay Park....Rest assured that we will be back.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
#2 of 3 in New Liskeard
Leisure Inn Hotel
Leisure Inn Hotel
#1 of 1 in Haileybury

Been to Parc Sutton Bay Park? Share your experiences!