“Our Last Visit”

Taste and See Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Sussex
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Eaten here a few times and although food is rather good, the noise level (music and sound resonation) and prices have finally decided us to go elsewhere. Service is usually prompt but this time we were on the verge of leaving as it was slow going. Otherwise, good parking and clean toilets. But lower the volume.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Seeking lunch on our way to Fundy National Park we are glad we detoured a short distance from the highway to downtown Sussex. There are over a dozen attractive murals of bygone small-town scenes adorning buildings and plenty of places to park. We liked our promptly served food choices in this pleasantly modern decor eatery. Lemonade was fresh and tomato basil soup very tasty. We also really liked the crispy chicken wrap with pecans and cheddar cheese, though the wrapper was unexpectedly plump and while tasty, hard to pick up. Definitely a recommended stop!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic. Food is amazing! Only downside is its only open certain hours of the week. If you're lucky enough to be in town while its open, you absolutely need to stop in!!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Was so good . had the house made veggie burger and it was fantastic ,came with a side of fresh cut fries mmm mmmm

1  Thank o1_diamond
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I would love to have a place like this where I live. the atmosphere was fun and the menu was trendy. With items like the boring burger I just had to read the whole menu. I like that even the staples had an interesting twist. The food was delicious. My husband had issues with the gravy though. I loved the inventive menu the food was delicious and the fruit punch was awesome. I cant wait to go back!!

1  Thank Z441VQnicolem