“No chicken”

Add it.
Cathy's Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 May 2013

We had the chicken chow mein and chicken fried rice......well there was very little chicken in either......so small needed magnifying glasses to see it....no taste.......very disappointing.......and not cheap....will not go back........

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We've eaten at Cathy's a few times, it's one of the places my stepfather likes to go when we visit in Sussex. He and mother like the North American style Chinese food (chicken balls, ...) and we try to get something a little more spicy. The food is very good and we've never had a bad meal there. It's not the best Chinese food I've ever had, but it's consistently good.

The decor hasn't changed since we started going there in the early 90s(?). When we walk in, it's like stepping back 30 years. The place is clean and comfortable and the service is good.

When we go in, I know my mother and step-father will get something they will like, and my wife and I can get something spicier that we will like. The prices are reasonable and the portions are good for sharing.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

good chinese food ...menu choices are ok prices are fair ...place is clean not modern but clean.easy to get at main st ..not a big place but has a few tables

Reviewed 30 January 2012

When travellng from Toronto - allowance have to be made for difference.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook