“Terrible food......” 1 of 5 bubbles

McDonald's Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 38 Restaurants in Sussex
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
codys
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible food......”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We were in yesterday with our Little Grandson.....he got a happy meal with nuggets col...I had quarter pounder with no pickles just mustard and onions got everything including pickles and ice cold fries as were my husbands did not take back as we were hungry and service was soooooooooooooo slow we gave up.....will never ever return a shame cause Mcdonalds fries are my favourite will wait till we visit Fredericton on Main street Nashwaksis which always gives great food and service for such a busy spot...

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Nanalynn58

Halifax, Canada
“Cold horrible food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

There is nothing good about this restaurant. The staff stand around talking about their personal lives (and if they must, they could at least be interesting!) whilst customers wait for food which arrives cold, and tastes disgusting. We asked for replacement fries which never arrived so we got a refund for them as we were leaving.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank 4states
New Brunswick
“fast food not fast anymore”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2012

we were there different times and once we order, it seems forever to get our food, they pour the coffee first and by the time your order comes your coffee is cold,

Visited July 2012
1 Thank irish194960
Sussex, Canada
“Very slow service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2012

I spent 22 minutes in the drive through at 10pm. My son was sick and at Out Patient's for about 6 hours and I wanted a quick bite to eat on the way home. It got to the point where I considered driving over the curb to get out of there, I knew I had to get my little guy home to bed and thought I was stopping to get "fast" food.

Not my first time experiencing bad service there.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank CanadianMaple12
Sussex, Canada
“One of the worst McDonald's in the world”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

I live in the town and used to go there regularly. The service is terrible. I have been in the drive thru for 22 minutes, several times for close to that. We were also there with kids and I heard others express their frustration with the slow service. The other person I was with waited a least 15 minutes for a wrap and no one seemed to be concerned that she waited so long with small children waiting around.

There are better fast food joints around with much better service.

• Visited July 2012