“manuere”

Ranked #24 of 39 Restaurants in Sussex
Fredericton, Canada
“manuere”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

My boyfriend and I went to dixie lee for his birthday last night, once you opened the box all you could smell was manuere, the chicken even tasted like you were eating manuere. I will never go there again.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank melissa m

Saint John, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yucky!”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

We stopped at the Dixie Lee and had chicken today. It was by far the grossest meal I have EVER eaten! The fries were orange from dirty oil, and the chicken tasted like poop. Literally, tasted like someone had fried it in poop!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Anna F
Upper Golden Grove
“Favrorite place to eat.Great chicken!”
Reviewed 13 September 2008

My girl friend and i always go to dixie lee when in sussex.We wish there were one at home in saint john.Great treat,better than kfc for sure!!

1 Thank 502