“Shaklee Canada”

Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Surrey
Burlington, Canada
“Shaklee Canada”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

The meeting was a hit everyone had something good to say they love the meeting room; we had no issue on the parking which was really good! Ismael was a rock star as always he is so good to me.

For the first night of the stay the beds were a little uncomfortable but it was nice and clean and still beautiful, I wanted to stay thank you for giving me a late check out.

For the second night we were in room 211 I believe love love that room the bed is supper comfortable and love the division.

I’m really glad you were able to accommodate Barbara Hill Behar on upgrading her room she loved it. Thank you

The staffs are so polite and nice and inviting I wanted to stay thank you very much for the extra mile for Shaklee Canada Group.

Im looking forward on my return soon ;)

Micheline

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Bowen Island, Canada
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Stayed here because of a wedding at NorthView Golf Course (4 minutes away). The rooms were nicely appointed... Very comfortable leather-type suede easy chair... FREE WiFi (an expected amenity these days)... as I said, Awesome Beds... had an amazing sleep! Only downer was the noise the toilet made when flushed (I think the flushing mechanism is going to go any day now in room 205). The handle on the Shower control was also loose.
We were pleasantly surprised to find that a 'basic' breakfast was also included!

Room Tip: We were on the front of the hotel on the 2nd floor... not a noise!
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
vancouver, bc
Reviewed 11 October 2012

My family had a great weekend getaway at Comfort Inn Suites at Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC last month. My son celebrated his 28th birthday, after family and friends had dinner and drinks at the pub beside it, we stayed overnight. This inn has the most friendly staff. It took us no time to check in and out.

After dinner we went back to the room and had complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate as we brought our dessert in our room. It was quiet by midnight. Our junior suite accommodation was excellent for its value, 2 queen beds, separate room with 2 tvs, fridge, clean fresh scent, modern room, adding the complimentary breakfast (especially the hot waffles=)), access to the swimming pool, sauna, gym, arena and lots of parking space, I will definitely go back and recommend this hotel to family and friends. Thanks to all the staff on duty on September 1-2, 2012. All the best to Comfort Inn, Surrey, BC.

Eleanor and family

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 19 September 2012

The Comfort Inn Surrey is next to my company's Surrey branch, and for the last 6 months I've typically stayed there a couple of days each week.

I've found the staff and management to be friendly and helpful, and in many cases have gone out of their way to accommodate me. The hotel is bright and clean, and relatively modern. I stay in one of their King Suite rooms, with a very comfortable King bed, two TVs, a microwave and a refrigerator.

During the week it is typically a quiet hotel, and I've rarely had issues with other guests making noise in the hall. I've never had a problem with the maid service.

The complimentary hot breakfast is typical, with a rotation of bacon, sausages, or sausage patties throughout the week, and a selection of hard boiled and scrambled eggs, waffels, toast, muffins and bagles, yogurt, cold cereal, instant oatmeal, fruit, and coffee or juices to choose from.

The 24 hour in-house gym is very limited and it has no pool, but you can get passes for the Surrey Sports and Leisure Center which is right next door.

I'n many ways I prefer it to the larger more expensive downtown hotels as they don't try and nickel and dime you on everything. The wireless Internet is free, as are local calls, newspapers and the breakfast.

For me, being located next to a Tim Hortons is an additional bonus...

I can stay at any hotel in Surrey, but I come back here each week.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I've stayed now a few times and it has become my go to place stay when I'm in Surrey.Great staff always clean and tidy Hotel and rooms make sure you treat yourself to executive suites.The bed was very luxurious; high thread count demask bedding with extra pillows, a superbly comfortable mattress, and a large headboard. There is access to restaurants and lots of great golf courses in the area for all levels of play. Great VALUE as i said i will be staying there again in November

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Kent, Washington
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My wife and I decided to take a little vacation to Canada so we booked this hotel. The rate was what we expected and the location was good since we were able to drive there in about 2 1/2 hrs. We arrived on 9-14-12 and were okay with the room it was cozy and clean, we went next door to the Baselines Pub and got a bite to eat. When we returned to our room we noticed that there appeared to be some kids in the room above us that were just running back and forth in the room, we thought no big deal, but after and hour and half of listening to them I decided to call the front desk and request to be moved to another room since I did not want to listen to them running back and forth for the rest of the night. I explained to the desk clerk the problem and asked if we could be moved, His first response was that he could call the room and ask them to settle down, but I had already had enough, so I just asked to be moved to the top floor so that there wouldn't be anyone above us. Turned out the only room on the top floor available had a jacuzzi in ti and we would have to pay extra to move, I was so tired and upset I told him I didn't care just move us. He surprised me by saying he would give us the room at the same rate as the room we originally booked. The breakfast in the morning was fair the first day but the quality went down each morning after. Of the three breakfast we did have the first had better fruit and pastries, of the others the eggs (you could tell they were powdered) and the so called sausages and over cooked bacon strips left a lot to be desired. All in all it was better than some other places we have stayed and we did leave happy

Room Tip: Get the rooms on the top floor if possible and facing the front of the building to avoid the direct...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank getzgo
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 24 August 2012

When I return to BC visit my son always like to stay in the surrey areas close by seeing my son, after the first time stay in this hotel with less then perfect experience about amonth ago, last week again I return to BC I decided to goive it a second try , the matter of facts it turns out worst then my 1st experience, while check in give me a wrong room type also the entire floor was so nosie with kids running around and banging the door, finally they switch me to the right room type on a different floor and I discovered the room was not really clean and short supply of rooms amennities but it was so late I did bother to complaint and went to bed,the next morning I need to meet with my son I took off early spend all day out visiting and later during the night when I return I found my room same conditions when I left this morning, no maid service and I have no towels ,shampoo, soap, coffee....etc bed was not made all lights was still on. I also notice the ice machine on the top floor was not working the 1st time I stay and this time still in the same conditions the elevator need some service and repair, on checking out I just could find any laugage cart. Well, needless to say I am not going back to this hotel again.

Room Tip: do not recommend
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family