“Group Function”

Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Surrey
Surrey
“Group Function”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Our Church group had an overnight function at this hotel. This hotel will suite your budget whether you're staying for personal or business agenda. Comfort Inn is very flexible to your food cravings as they allow outside food. With this policy, your group can save a lot of money in ordering food from your preferred vendor. The hall is functional with a working kitchen. (Just a tip: if you're renting the bigger hall, might as well rent the smaller hall to have full control of the space.)

The double queen bedrooms and king bedrooms were spacious enough for 4 people. Our guests had a comfortable stay.

The staff were friendly and accommodating. If you're planning for your next group function, it is worth checking out this hotel.

God bless!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Maria22Surrey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 13 November 2012

First off a cheerful welcome by a cute front desk girl (nice if you are a guy).
Rooms are big, but mine had a smell like someone had been smoking in the room.
Called front desk the sprayed some air freshener but that only worked for an hour or so.
Nice spacious room, but like I said a little 20" TV in a monster room...just ridiculous!
Two other issues....right beside some big rec centre so cars coming and going all the time.
Also I found their weekend rate quite high.
So this place score only average cuz the nice staff and big room were counterbalanced by the smell, minute TV, cars coming and going, and high rate.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Margesmister
ComfortInnSurrey, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Surrey, responded to this review, 30 November 2012
Hello Margesmister,

Thank you very much for your review. Im glad you enjoyed the size of the room and the overall friendliness of the staff.

I'm sorry to hear that you found the TV in your room to be small. All our rooms have a minimum 32" flat screen TV and many of the rooms have 37" and 42" TV's as well. Our suites will all have two flat screen TV's, one in the living area and a seperate flat screen TV in the bedroom.

We are also proud to be a 100% smoke free hotel since we opened only four years ago.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Burlington, Canada
Reviewed 30 October 2012

The meeting was a hit everyone had something good to say they love the meeting room; we had no issue on the parking which was really good! Ismael was a rock star as always he is so good to me.

For the first night of the stay the beds were a little uncomfortable but it was nice and clean and still beautiful, I wanted to stay thank you for giving me a late check out.

For the second night we were in room 211 I believe love love that room the bed is supper comfortable and love the division.

I’m really glad you were able to accommodate Barbara Hill Behar on upgrading her room she loved it. Thank you

The staffs are so polite and nice and inviting I wanted to stay thank you very much for the extra mile for Shaklee Canada Group.

Im looking forward on my return soon ;)

Micheline

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Bowen Island, Canada
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Stayed here because of a wedding at NorthView Golf Course (4 minutes away). The rooms were nicely appointed... Very comfortable leather-type suede easy chair... FREE WiFi (an expected amenity these days)... as I said, Awesome Beds... had an amazing sleep! Only downer was the noise the toilet made when flushed (I think the flushing mechanism is going to go any day now in room 205). The handle on the Shower control was also loose.
We were pleasantly surprised to find that a 'basic' breakfast was also included!

Room Tip: We were on the front of the hotel on the 2nd floor... not a noise!
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
vancouver, bc
Reviewed 11 October 2012

My family had a great weekend getaway at Comfort Inn Suites at Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC last month. My son celebrated his 28th birthday, after family and friends had dinner and drinks at the pub beside it, we stayed overnight. This inn has the most friendly staff. It took us no time to check in and out.

After dinner we went back to the room and had complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate as we brought our dessert in our room. It was quiet by midnight. Our junior suite accommodation was excellent for its value, 2 queen beds, separate room with 2 tvs, fridge, clean fresh scent, modern room, adding the complimentary breakfast (especially the hot waffles=)), access to the swimming pool, sauna, gym, arena and lots of parking space, I will definitely go back and recommend this hotel to family and friends. Thanks to all the staff on duty on September 1-2, 2012. All the best to Comfort Inn, Surrey, BC.

Eleanor and family

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 19 September 2012

The Comfort Inn Surrey is next to my company's Surrey branch, and for the last 6 months I've typically stayed there a couple of days each week.

I've found the staff and management to be friendly and helpful, and in many cases have gone out of their way to accommodate me. The hotel is bright and clean, and relatively modern. I stay in one of their King Suite rooms, with a very comfortable King bed, two TVs, a microwave and a refrigerator.

During the week it is typically a quiet hotel, and I've rarely had issues with other guests making noise in the hall. I've never had a problem with the maid service.

The complimentary hot breakfast is typical, with a rotation of bacon, sausages, or sausage patties throughout the week, and a selection of hard boiled and scrambled eggs, waffels, toast, muffins and bagles, yogurt, cold cereal, instant oatmeal, fruit, and coffee or juices to choose from.

The 24 hour in-house gym is very limited and it has no pool, but you can get passes for the Surrey Sports and Leisure Center which is right next door.

I'n many ways I prefer it to the larger more expensive downtown hotels as they don't try and nickel and dime you on everything. The wireless Internet is free, as are local calls, newspapers and the breakfast.

For me, being located next to a Tim Hortons is an additional bonus...

I can stay at any hotel in Surrey, but I come back here each week.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I've stayed now a few times and it has become my go to place stay when I'm in Surrey.Great staff always clean and tidy Hotel and rooms make sure you treat yourself to executive suites.The bed was very luxurious; high thread count demask bedding with extra pillows, a superbly comfortable mattress, and a large headboard. There is access to restaurants and lots of great golf courses in the area for all levels of play. Great VALUE as i said i will be staying there again in November

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business