“Excellent service and value”

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Surrey
Reviewed 4 January 2011

We live close to the Comfort Inn and recommended the hotel to family and guests attending our daughter's wedding. The hotel surpassed all of their expectations. The management and staff were superb and we heard nothing but great comments from everyone. The staff went beyond the call of duty and even drove one of the guests to the wedding when she seemed unsure of the directions.

Definitely a hotel to consider if you ever stay in this area. It has earned our highest recommendation.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
super8surrey, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2011

First off let me congratulate you on the wedding of your daughter. A wedding is such an important and unforgettable experience for any family. We are proud to have been a part of such an exciting time in your lives.

We have just recently created new packages specially designed for wedding groups that help ease some of the burden and allow the family to relax and enjoy all of the festivities and precious moments in these important times.

We look forward to celebrating many anniversaries with you and your family in the years to come.

Reviewed 14 December 2010

I have stayed numerous times at the Comfort Inn & Suites – Surrey, and every time I have had an outstanding experience. It provides 5-star service and comfort at a 3-star price.

The facilities and rooms are top notch – clean, modern, and well appointed. The breakfast bar has ample choice; is well-stocked; and is kept clean and proper.

Reservations are simple. The hotel staff always have a room matching my preferences waiting for me whether I arrive early in the morning or late in the evening. Check-in/out is fast and convenient. There are no hassles from arrival to my departure.

The management and staff are professional, courteous, and attentive. They frequently check to make sure that I’m happy and comfortable and continually try to make my stay better. They truly go above and beyond expectations.

There was a particular incident that is especially noteworthy. During my stay, I became quite ill. A hotel manager drove me to the walk-in clinic and pharmacy. Management and staff checked in with me the next few days to see how I was doing. This kind of service made all the difference.

I could stay anywhere, and my first choice is the Comfort Inn & Suites – Surrey.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business

Once a guest walks through our doors they quickly become a part of our family. I must give all the credit in the world to my team. They not only take pride in their work but truly treat everyone with heartfelt service.

It makes me very proud to have such a caring and outgoing team working with me. Its this service and care that goes into the hotel that makes us who we are.

We thank you for your kind words and as always its a pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel family every week.

Reviewed 10 December 2010

This hotel was amazing! I was here with my swim team for a meet at the Surrey Sports and Leisure Complex. The staff was so kind and knowledgeable about the surrounding area, we also received free passes to the rec center which is located right across from the hotel. After a long day out, I was able to get in a quick workout in the fitness center and come into my room and fall asleep right away as if I were at home in my own bed. The rooms were quite spacious and the beds very comfortable. The location is so peaceful and has a beautiful view of Mount Baker. The hotel also provides a free continental breakfast which was handy for us as a big group, we didn't have to leave the hotel. There is also a restaurant next door so we were set for lunch and dinner as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other traveling groups, you will receive nothing but excellent service!

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed 4 December 2010

We are just preparing to leave Surrey, BC after a 3 night stay at Comfort Inn, and we wanted to inform you of the most notable, excellent and friendly service! In particular, we would like to thank Gurinder C., for his ever helpful suggestions, attentiveness and politeness. From directing us to shopping centers, restaurants and even setting us up with airport transport for our departure, the staff made all the difference for these two stressed out travelers (and always with a smile!).

The only thing lacking was a restaurant in building (room service) but there is a restaurant next door. You can also order from many different restaurants if you choose.

We will definitely recommend your hotel to fellow travelers in the future.

Until next time,

D. W. from Ontario

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2010

We were a group of soccer players who stayed at this property for 5 nights. The staff made sure our stay was comfortable. The hotel parking lot was large enough to accommodate two motorcoaches for staging (not a lot of hotels offer this!).
In addition, our players had access to the recreation centre next door. The hotel even took the liberty to book us tee times at a local golf course!!! We did not have to worry about any outside bookings; they took care of all the details. When we plan a huge event such as soccer, it is important that the hotel takes care of all the details; we will return next year and pass on this property as a huge thumbs UP!

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed 13 October 2010

We spent 11 nights in a combination vacation/business trip and the Comfort Inn is just a stone's throw to the US boarder off Hwy 15. Vancouver's traffic is a mess with lots of construction so it is wonderful to avoid driving and to be able to hop on the Sky train and Metro bus system and people watch - purchase a Day pass and remember to pay the parking fee at the King George station.

The Inn is located in a richly diverse community just a 30 minute ride ( from the King George exit) to downtown Vancouver. The Comfort Inn has an excellent, friendly, professional staff to assist in locating beautiful community parks, dining and shopping.

There is a family fitness center available with pool and various exercise classes ( free daily passes) across the parking lot as well as a Pub and Tim Horton's on the same grounds. Guest suites are roomy and very clean and the entire staff is very intent on meeting its customers needs. The Breakfast dining room is lively with folks from all over the world visiting and feasting on some great waffles, fruit etc with the free continental breakfast.

The Comfort Inn was a great stay and place to relax and chill!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Dojo210
Reviewed 11 November 2009

Stayed during a trip from Portland Oregon to Victoria. Close enough to the ferry. Clean comfortable rooms, great service. No complaints.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
super8surrey, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2010

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. You will be happy to know that we have made even more changes to improve our already great hotel. We have recently changed flags and are now a Comfort Inn & Suites. We are also the only hotel that offers shuttle service in our area and have also revamped our breakfast to include fresh Belgian waffles and fresh baked muffins and bagels from Tim Hortons each morning. All our guests can use our recrecation facility as well, so after a long day relax in the Olympic size pool or maybe go ice skating or take a yoga class. We look forward to seeing you again!
General Manger