Motel Hollywood
US$161
US$155
US$125
Travelocity
Days Inn Surrey(Surrey)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$98
US$140
US$134
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Should have known better when I drove up to the flashing lights, Room #1 was passable other than obvious kicked in doorjambs, stained and filthy worn carpeting. Nite 2 room 2 was "ALMOST" fit for the people of the ALLEY OF THE DEAD on Hastings in Vancouver, but I'm sure they get better. Cigarette burned, stained, worn out carpet. Sort of patched up holes in walls, other areas where drywall/plaster literally falling off. As well, wallpaper peeling off walls to expose what appears to be black mold probably due to the leaking window frames which were tarred to stop the leak. Damaged/broken air conditioning, furniture with names burned into them, headboards with names of lovers gone through written in fingernail polish. We moved the night table from the wall for better lighting and .....not quite sure what it was behind there, agreed to call it beef jerky. Behind the main dresser was what appeared to be a weeks worth of garbage, obviously these owners don't believe in cleaning. The bathroom was just as bad, skipped the morning shower to stay clean....er.
STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHTS!!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay Away from the LIGHTS!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
9  Thank AlleyOFtheDEAD
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Horrible service! Disgusting stinks like an ashtray floors felt like sand it was so dirty long ashes on the broken air conditioner as if someone had gotten high left the cigarette to burn as I was checking in a woman interrupts me and asks the manager to have a room for an hour! Are u kidding me? The sheets were disgusting the toilet was plugged then asking for a new room he sticks us in the storage room? Walls were ripped and had holes broken lamps sheets wet and wrinkly! This place should be shut down!! He tried keeping my money for being there for 10 minutes !
Horrible! I'd rather sleep on my vehicle!

• Stayed: June 2013
8  Thank CRUBY16
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

people try to come in our room, thinking no one was in the room. It was the hotel staff themselves,trying to get into the room, when my buddy open the door they took off and said "don't worry about it". They had duck tape holding stuff together in the washroom, carpet as old as the 70s, and old condoms melted into the outside of a old broken air conditioner still stuck in the window! This place should be shut Down! Wow Surrey is that bad they can't get rid of that HELL HOLE!!

• Stayed: May 2013
5  Thank reggeie
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I was rolling through town for a concert nearby Holland park, and wanted a safe place to park and store my bicycles. I walked in, and two guys who seemed to be relatives of the owner were clearly high on meth. I looked at the place, it was like a scene from a bad movie: busted walls, people living in rooms, general filth everywhere. Room was a mess. We quickly decided to leave. Add we got outside I've of the metheads was trying to get into my car.

It's safer to sleep on a highway rest area in your car than here.

• Stayed: May 2013
6  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 21 March 2013

When I entered the motel it looked not too bad. I was then showed to a room that was worse than the bates motel. The carpets looked like someone had crapped on them and when I checked the sheets I found blood on them and also they were filthy. I went down to the desk and told the clerk and he said that he would put me in a nice room. He proceeded to show me the " nice room". The place was a room that they stored their broken tvs and busted mattress's in. I again checked the bed and found that the sheets were filthy here also ( I dont think that they washed the sheets in this motel, they just move them from room to room ). There was hair all over the bath tub, the sink was filthy and someone had urinated on the toilet seat. The soap that was on the sink had been used already. I tried to get my money back but was refused as I had pulled the sheets back on the bed. The service was absolutely terrible. At 9:30 pm there was a phone call asking me if I could unlock the door so they could get a heater from the room .
I notice that there is an excellent review at the top of this page. I wonder which relative put that in. If anyone stays at this motel after reading this review than they deserve what they get.

Room Tip: do not stay at this motel period
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo