Days Inn Surrey
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
The Met Hotel(New Westminster)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Inn at the Quay(New Westminster)
View Hotel
All reviewsclose to sky train stationcontinental breakfastrecommend this hotelrooms are cleanwalking distanceboiled eggsyogurtvancouver areawould stay here againking georgenice rooma great stayeasy accessskytrainnavgatewaymicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This was our first trip to the Vancouver area and picking a hotel was tricky. Parking was great as well as the help we received about using the sky train. The room was adequate but a professional renovation should be planned for. We'll stay closer to downtown next time.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 5 September 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 2 September 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
laurieY98, General Manager at Days Inn Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I came here because our previous hotel was a complete dive. We found this Days Inn via their website and found that they were very economically priced. This made us very happy. We booked online right away, then called to confirm we'd be able to get a room. When we explained our situation to the night front desk clerk, he said we could do an early check in and even offered us an upgrade to make us feel better considering how bad the previous place had been.

As soon as we arrived for early check-in, the morning clerk informed us that our room was being cleaned and suggested us an amazing place to eat breakfast. When we got back we were shown to our room which was perfect. He then suggested us some really cool things to see while in the area as well as while we were in Vancouver itself. They continuously checked on how we were and gave us tips on where to eat or what to try. The rooms are extremely well maintained, and everything is clean. If you need anything, just call the desk or ask, and they'll help in any way they can. They also have a cute little BBQ area with two BBQs that guests can use. Continental breakfast here is great and has a fair selection of foods to eat.

I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone. If you want to get to Vancouver, it's only a SkyTrain ride away and the SkyTrain Station is a five minute walk from the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the parking lot, it give a great view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole M

Thank you for your response, and I hope you had a safe trip back, we hope to see you next year on your first anniversary take care see you soon

Reviewed 24 August 2013

My travels started with a desire to attend a wedding reception and enjoy the west coast. I entered to a newly renovated hotel adorned with beautiful landscaping. I was showered with smiles as I entered the Days Inn and laughter soon followed. Throughout all my travelling experiences, the hospitality here was truly surreal. The owner ensured I was well taken care of from an exceptionally clean room to a wholesome breakfast to meet my vegetarian diet. In addition, the hotel’s exceptional and knowledgeable staff assisted me on my daily adventures around the city and provided needed guidance and directions to make my excursions enjoyable. I always returned to now what I consider a family away from family, a family who welcomed me to Surrey.

Starbucks latte $3.15
Skytrain was $9.75
Grouse Mountain $55.60
Reservations at Days Inn, Priceless!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank komal p

Thank you for your response, and we hope to see you soon.from the family of the Days Inn Surrey we miss you