Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel
US$159
US$154
US$158
US$157
Days Inn Surrey(Surrey)(Great Value!)
US$99
Canadian Inn(Surrey)
US$92
US$90
Orbitz.com
All reviewsthe club loungemountain viewunderground parkingordered room servicelarge mallguest roomsfraser valleybusiness tripstayed here for one nighton site restaurantshopping mallskytrain stationbeds were comfortabledefinitely stay here againfront desk stafflower mainlandsurrey area
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

We had a large conference group staying there; hotel was not prepared and service deplorable. Waited literally hours for food and room service. Very frustrating. I felt they took our money and did little else.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank J S
Ryan M, Director of Sales at Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

I'm sorry that this was your experience with our hotel. Their have been a few exceptionally busy weekends and we are aware of the challenges we had with delivery of service for our In-Room Dining. Our management team has reviewed this and it will be better in the future during our busy times.

We welcome you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I actually give them 4 1/2 out of 5. I have rarely stayed anywhere where the staff was as friendly as helpful as the front desk and management at the Sheraton Guildford.
This is a beautiful hotel with a very nice restaurant and bar. It is perfect for business travelers and for club functions. The location is not touristy, but it is close to Hwy 1 and about one mile away there is a lovely treed park with trails for walking and jogging.
The buffet breakfast is about average for a hotel of this quality. $18 was a fair price for this.

But what made my stay memorable was the outstanding service.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

What a great review, thanks for taking your time to respond. It's sounds like you got to know the hotel and area. Please visit us again.
Safe Travels,

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Beautiful room on 20th floor with a large spacious layout. Comfortable bed and quiet, just what I love. Got to enjoy the Club lounge on the 21st floor. Lounge is a little small for number of people that show up at times, but view was great and snacks appreciated. The gym was nice and bright with full height windows facing onto the pool area. It can be hot in the afternoon in the full sun. Only 3 elevators and then can be slow at times. Used the shuttle service to get Skytrain to the airport. Can't beat $5.50 cost to airport and get a tour of Vancouver.
Only problem I had with my room was shower in 2011 would suddenly cycle to full hot water. Even tried taking cooler showers but still would get burned. Suspect the temperature balancing sensor defective.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Ryan M, Director of Sales at Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

What a great and detailed review. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us, it sounds like you made the most out of your visit. I've let engineering know about the the water temp in 2011.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Ryan

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Recently stayed at the Sheraton on the 17th floor. I haven't been there in years and was really impressed with the renovations that have apparently been going on for awhile. The room that we stayed in was nicely decorated and the bed linens were gorgeous! The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. There was complimentary bottled water each day and the option to receive a coupon if you didn't have a change of linens.
We ate breakfast both days we were there in the "Fresh" restaurant/lounge and the food was EXCELLENT and brought to us by our server, Loula, who was an absolute delight with her ready smile! We also went to the lounge both evenings and Karen looked after us with her easy-going but professional way.
My only criticisms are the extra charge for parking ($9.95 a day), which I guess isn't unheard of in the city, but also an additional charge for internet of $9.95. However, I would definitely stay here again. It was a really good location for us in visiting family.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Wow, what a great review. Thank you. We will celebrate the associates that you've mentioned. We appreciate your comments and glad that you wanted to share this with everyone on TripAdvisor.

Ryan

Director Sales of Marketing

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton for one night in April. I stayed on the 14th which gave us the most incredible view of the mountains. The room we stayed in was a very good size, clean, well laid out, and modern. However, the bathroom was quite dated which was disappointing. I found that the hotel found every way to get more money from me. I had to pay for parking and wifi. The room service was ridiculously expensive for mediocre food. The pool and hot tub are outdoors and very underwhelming. I expect more when I hear the name Sheraton. The bed also wasn't that comfortable. I have also stayed at the Holiday Inn Express just down the street from the Sheraton and would pick the Holiday Inn over the Sheraton any day, and save money doing it. It was overall a nice hotel, I just wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Ryan M, Director of Sales at Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

We appreciate your comments and I'm sorry that we missed on your expectations. We offer many different rates and packages, some of which have items included. From your profile, I see that you're a local Surrey resident please connect with me as I'd like to hear your thoughts in more detail.