“Races and dinner”

Add it.
Fraser Downs Racetrack & Casino
Ranked #10 of 52 things to do in Surrey
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Went to homestretch for the races and the smorgasbord . Really fresh good food. Fun watching the harness racing too. $2.00 minimum bet. Staff really nice. Would go again. I had a certificate as I won it at an auction. Glad we went.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Wasted an hour of my life attempting an evening with my man at the clubhouse, phoned an hour ahead , booked a table for two... Arrived and was told that nothing had been booked ( apparently I had spoken to a server ) was offered the cheaper buffet ( have had it before GROSS !) turned that down . Then the crazy hostess had the audacity to ask my name incase I called to attempt to reserve a table again... Seriously?? After wasting my time and money on fuel to get there .. You seriously think I would attempt another waisted evening due to crappy management? No thanks , try anywhere else

3  Thank froggystyle79
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I find the buffet over priced for what it has to offer. Menu items are okay. Fun if you can get a window seat.

1  Thank SurreyTravelGal
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We have been going to Fraser Down for years for dinner and the races. Food is good and you have entertainment. You do not have to be a gambler to enjoy a day with the horses.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Was there just yesterday (Aug 3rd.) Went for the slot machines. I didn't win anything big but they did announce several people who did. Anywhere from $500 to over $1000. The casino area is a little smaller but they do have several new machines. They have specials like seniors day etc. check web page. They also have horse racing you can bet on. They're food is good any time I've eaten there. (except the buffet in the Homestretch) It is also close to where I live so convenient. I go whenever i can.

1  Thank Leslie P