“Kids will find it cute...”

No photo provided
Type: Rail Tours, Tours
Bancroft
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Kids will find it cute...”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Well young kids are amused, and so are parents by the oddities! Cute little ride in a beautiful park. There are random, oddly scaled wooden art animals scattered throughout the ride and a tunnel experience that give the parents a chuckle. My 2 year old grandson thought is was just wonderful!

Visited June 2014

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Needs updating”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This could be a good ride for kids but they do need more upgrading. Paintings are very basic. Area not kept all that clean.

Visited July 2013
British Columbia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great children adventure”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This train ride is great for children. On Halloween the area is decorated with ghosts and goblins and at Christmas the light display is fantastic. A must see if you are in the area.

Visited June 2013
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A wonderful way to entertain grandchildren.”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Bear Creek Park has so many interesting activities for one and all. There is something of interest no matter what time of the year you visit. The train is a special treat n for the young.

Visited December 2012
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Let a Senior on for free when accompanying small kids”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I took my 4 yr old grandson and 7 yr old grand daughter to the park and the children asked if they could have a ride on the train. I took them to the train and was told that I had to go on the train ride with them at a cost of $ 5.50 per person. I am a senior on a strict budget and could not afford to pay $5.50 x 3 so I had to take the children home without a train ride. We were the only customers there and when I told the lady I just didn't have enough to pay for me as well, she could have overlooked that and put us on the trian, but did not. I have told many friends and relatives about this and as a family we stick together and won't be returning for any train rides at Bear Creek Park.

Visited June 2013