“Thank you for taking such good care of us!”

Pacific Inn Resort and Conference Centre
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Surrey
Reviewed 29 January 2012

We had a large celebration mid January and the staff were very helpful with our every need! The service was great and the food was made with love! I highly recommend the Pacific Inn for any event! Thank you so much!
Jo:-)

Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jo3762
There are newer reviews for Pacific Inn Resort and Conference Centre

Reviewed 25 January 2012

We were impressed by the immaculate, quiet,good sized room ,the courteous helpful staff and the very nice resturants with excellent breakfast buffet on Sunday .

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hong w
Reviewed 19 January 2012

My husband and I ,along with our daughter and fiance ,stayed at pacific inn for two nights and enjoyed everything about it. if you are looking for a scenic place to relax--this is it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Anna N
Reviewed 4 January 2012

The Pacific Inn has definitely stolen my heart with their wonderful and super accommodating staff!
My Fiance and I attended their nye party and were so impressed - having been to MANY downtown hotel events for new years - NONE of them compared to the amazing night we had at the Pacific Inn.
The staff remembered me just from speaking to me on the phone, last name and all (i don't have an easy one lol)...from the girls at the front desk to the incredibly friendly management team - now THATS great customer service!
We stayed in a GORGEOUS atrium room which has a patio that overlooks the stunning indoor pool/hot tub area and other parts of the hotel.
The beautiful design and unique finishes really make you feel like you are walking through a palace.
I would definitely reccommend this hotel to anyone who values customer service and appreciates lovely architecture...you will NOT be disappointed.

If you ever are wanting an elegant and sophisticated new years eve with friendly staff AND residents - I would highly suggest you check out their nye parties - totally worth it - We plan on coming back EVERY year, it was just that amazing :) Heck, I am just anxiously awaiting Valentines day so that I can have an excuse to book another night here! :D

Thank you to Ingrid and all of the amazing staff for one of the best nights my fiance and I have had

Room Tip: I would definitely recommend an Atrium room which over looks the indoor pool/interior of the hotel f...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2011

We had our wedding reception here in October and we had a wonderful time. The food was delicious and exceeded our expectations, many compliments on it from all the guests. The staff were great, especially the event co-ordinator Ingrid who went out of her way to make it a special day and provide everything we asked for. The hotel is in a good location for out of town guests to get to and they gave all wedding guests a discounted rate on the rooms which was reasonable and for us as the newlyweds, we were given a complimentary room which was very much appreciated! Also, the decorator that they work with and recommended did an absolutely stunning job! Overall, a wonderful day that everyone enjoyed!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2011

My fiance and I were celebrating our anniversary here at the Pacific Inn Resort. We had a lovely room with a very functional bathroom. I think they have done some renovations as our bed had a gorgeous new-looking headboard and white fluffy duvet cover - nothing like what the negative posts below mention. It has a great location, less than 5 minutes away to White Rock beach that is full of shops and great restaurants. The staff were friendly, courteous and quite professional. This hotel is highly recommended and we will be back again soon for sure!

Room Tip: Atrium rooms are gorgeous as they have their own private interior balcony overlooking the indoor swi...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed 11 December 2011

My Husband and I got married here this past summer and we had the best time ever working on everything with everyone there to make our day extra special. The ballroom was an amzaing space for us as we were having a big wedding. The wedding coordinator Ingrid was everything we asked for and more! we loved working with her she made everything we asked for possible. the food at our wedding people are still talking about and for us middleastern people we love good flovorful food and it was delicous, the chef made everything exactly as we asked. All our guests and myself stayed at the hotel and it was just perfect. customer service was very helpful, literally everything we wanted we had! which is why we recommended this place to all our family and friends. I can't wait to visit everyone and stay in this hotel again as they were really welcoming, relaxing and friendly enviroment. I have travelled and stayed in lots of hotels this would be in my best list of hotels only because the staff and customer service made me feel so specialcomfortable and safe!!!! From the whole family and mmyself would like to thank the whole hotel especially INGRID for making our wedding day and the whole time there so beautiful!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Nahrain N
Also consider these accommodations in or near Surrey
South Surrey
Whalley
Days Inn Surrey
Days Inn Surrey
#11 of 19 in Surrey

Been to Pacific Inn Resort and Conference Centre? Share your experiences!