Pacific Inn Resort and Conference Centre
US$142
Sandman Hotels
US$106
Days Inn Surrey(Surrey)(Great Value!)
US$91
Travelocity
US$136
US$121
Agoda.com
Best Western Peace Arch Inn(Surrey)(Great Value!)
US$100
Orbitz.com
Canadian Inn(Surrey)
US$92
Hotels.com
All reviewspool and hot tubwhite rock beachingridbrunchbanquetfitnessbcvancouver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2013

- Every employee we ran into clearly hated their job
- Room décor is run down and very dated, the box spring was falling apart, the lamps didn't match, the comforter looked like it was from 1982
- Room was dirty, the information binder was disgusting, the room in general looked like it gets a vacuum pushed around and that's about it, the phone and light switches had visible dirt
- Bed squeaked, pillows were terribly lumpy and uncomfortable
- Temperature in the room alternated between hot and cold all night, never comfortable
- Porcelain and tile in the bathroom had worn spots
- My favourite part was the large spider who had built a lovely web to join me for my shower. When was the last time this room was cleaned??

The only redeeming aspect was the food, we enjoyed both dinner and breakfast, and our server at Manyana's for breakfast was polite and accommodating, particularly has both my partner and I have specific diet requirements

For a hotel that markets itself as a "resort", I expected a much higher quality, well kept room. Next time, we'll hit up the Best Western

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I spent a few knights. Week knights. What am I saying every night is a weeknight. Lol. 59$ folks. Can't complain. They matched the on-line deal. You don't get the up grade rooms but a King and over all Peace and quiet. Friday night picked up but other than that... Look they need the business. Spend what you save on something more important.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Memmm
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The room, while large, was average in most other ways. Linens seemed a bit tired, not a lot of extras. WiFi was good. Bathroom was a bit dated. The location was easy off the freeway, but not noisy. Pleasant atrium with lots of light in hotel center; cheerful staff in the cafe on site. It it weren't for a 2+ hour interrogation at the border to get *into* Canada (thank you, Canada immigration!), this would have been a pleasant cross-border visit.

Room Tip: If you're crossing into Canada, allow plenty of time for bitter border/immigration personnel to treat you as an international suspect; I missed a dinner meeting because of them and had a late check-in.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I am very disappointed with the cleanliness of the "pet wing" of this hotel as well as the service of the staff and management! There was feces on the floor just under a vending machine as you entered the "pet wing", It was there when we arrived, and still there when we checked out. Also, my husband and I left our camera charger and battery in our room. We even remembered which plug it was in on which wall. We called the hotel within a couple hours of leaving. It took several phone calls made by my husband and I over the course of a week, to get the answer, "we haven't found anything that fits that description". Always hearing we will check and call you back, and we always had to call back. I then emailed the hotel. In return I received an email saying that they will look into this and get back to me...that was on august 21st. It is now Sept 3rd and I have still not received any further calls or emails! Our visit there was on August 10th 2013 for a family wedding....and it was our first, and last!

Room Tip: Dont stay in the "pet wing" it is not kept up with the cleaning of urine and feces in the halls
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ShelleyPawliuk
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We decided to stay here after our great experience at the Pacific Inn in Vernon, BC. It was a bit of a let down. Our suite turned out to be a ridiculously large studio (I thought suites included a separate bedroom? Apparently not). Thankfully the bed was very comfortable (if you like soft beds) and my daughter loved the fact that it was pink. This place could definitely do with a refurb.

Room Tip: Call on the day to negotiate a better room rate.
Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family