“Small town comfort”

Ramada Surrey/Langley
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Surrey
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We recently stayed here for a curling event. The staff went out of their way to accommodate our numerous requests. The rooms were very clean and the day time housekeeping lady was my rescue angel when I washed a load of clothes with a package of Kleenex ! I would stay here again they were friendly helpful and made us feel at home

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DennisLaurieNuhn

Reviewed 1 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Alexi K
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My family needed rest after a long flight and prior to a 5-hour drive home. We wanted a single room for 5 with a cot bu that seems unusual for hotels in Langley. A phone cal to a lovely woman at Ramada and she said she would put a mattress on the floor of a room for us. We were there and checked in within 10 minutes. The rooms, Ramada personnel, breakfast, and price were all exceptional. A very pleasant surprise after a very very long day. I clicked a few excellent on the survey below when I did not actually take time to experience them, ie. TV and Pool, however; this is one of the few times I have been at a hotel that absolutely nothing was wrong so I checked off excellent as the probable rating even unused.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Terrance Lorne E
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Found this hidden gem of a hotel in the middle of the night, when other accomodation plans had fallen thru and I had already turned my nose up at the Whiterock Best Western. What a pleasure!! Wonderful welcoming reception for a guest at 0200 with out a reservation, pristine clean spacious rooms with every ammenities I could think of, and a very quiet location despite its easy access from Highway 10. Comfy bed beautifully dressed in sparkling clean modern white linens, lots of pillows, extra towels, and breakfast included the next morning. Made me sorry I was only staying for the one night!! Anyone looking for accomodation in the Cloverdale/Surrey/ Langley area should look no further.... I will definitely be back with a reservation on my next trip!!

Room Tip: The front desk could not have been more helpful in making sure I had a quiet, non smoking room where...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jannalyn
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear jan:

Words cannot express how much I appreciate your review of our hotel and your recent stay. We value our Tripadvisor reviews....good or bad, and use them to encourage us along the way or to make improvements. For your to take time away to provide your thoughts is very much appreciated. I can't thank you enough.

We'll look forward to seeing your again and I can make you a promise that your next stay at our hotel will be just as lovily.

Virginia Trelenberg, GM
Ramada Langey/Surrey

Reviewed 21 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jacquie L
Reviewed 14 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Iain / Kim P
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014