I've stayed here probably 10 or 12 times in the last 5 years while visiting family in the area - usually with my wife and from 1 to 3 of our teenagers. I've never been disappointed. Although the location - on a busy street in a mixed retail/industrial area - might not seem that appealing at first glance, it is actually surprisingly quiet and I never see dodgy looking people walking around the parking lot. Try saying that about a hotel in central Surrey! The location is also very central to shopping, the US border, the Tsawassen ferry terminal, and it's straightforward to get to most parts of greater Vancouver. The rooms I've stayed in have always been impeccably clean and comfortable. The free breakfast is, to my mind, better than that provided at the average hotel in this price range - more variety. Our kids really enjoyed the waterslide pool when they were smaller, and the exercise room, although small, has 4 very good machines (stair climber, treadmill, bike, and one other). Although the general area looks very densely populated with malls, car dealers, and small industry, I actually discovered a very nice run/walk that I've done right from the hotel parking lot. Take Landmark Avenue at the back of the hotel to 56th Avenue, go left, then turn right on 198th Street. Near the end of this street you'll find a gravelled pathway that can be followed for miles along the Nicomekl River - beautiful. It's about 1.5 or 2 km to get to the pathway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are honored that our guests have praised our service that put us in a prestigious group of hotels....TripAdvisor's "TOP 25 hotels in Canada" three years in a row. For 2016 we were honored to be amongst the TOP FAMILY HOTELS IN CANADA. We are the only hotel in Surrey/Langley that has a Giant Indoor Water Slide that soars 3 stories high. Perfect for those Family Getaways, or just an overnight stay. For extra room, stay in our one bedroom suite with full kitchen and reward yourself with a private room. You and your entire family will also enjoy our complementary hot breakfast buffet served every morning from 6 am to 10 am. A complimentary robust Wifi internet is included in your stay. We are conveniently located near largest shopping centers in metro Vancouver with abundance of restaurants and eateries nearby. Only 30 minutes from USA border and 45 minutes from heart of Vancouver and ferries to Victoria. Enroll in our Hilton HHonors Frequent stay program and enjoy discounts only available directly through our website. We look forward to having you visit us soon. When you stay with us, you are like family. If something is not right with your stay, we don't expect you to pay. It is backed up by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Langley Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Langleysurrey Hotel Surrey
- Hampton Inn And Suites Langleysurrey
- Hampton Inn Surrey
- Surrey Hampton Inn