“Ron Vanhevel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Langley Surrey
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Surrey
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This was an excellent hotel overall, difinitely would stay here again. The rooms were clean, the hotel staff was very helpful. I am very fastidious about the bed I sleep in and this hotel met my expectations.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stopped at the Hampton Inn on our way to the island, it was nice, comfortable and clean. We have stayed at this hotel before and will stay there again. Quiet room for tired travelers, good service, good breakfast all at a reasonable price. A good place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I'm a fan of Hampton Inn's in general - rooms are well equipped and clean, free breakfast is pretty good and free tea/coffee all day a nice bonus.

The pool in this hotel was also good but the gym was a disaster. Basically a couple of cardio machines situated in the hallway as you walk into the pool - including being the same temperature and humidity as the pool area. Not ideal if you want to workout.

If you have no interest in exercise though - this place is great...the Fox and Fiddle attached to the hotel isn't bad a a few post-work drinks either.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Alnoor T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Langley Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for staying at our hotel as well being a fan of our brand. You mentioned that you liked the breakfast which has a number of hot items including eggs daily as well as one protein item. I am sorry to hear that you found our gym small, however it features high quality newer Life Cycles Equipment with private HD tvs. In addition, you can take advantage of visiting a full service 2 level gym nearby called Fitness World . Identity yourself with Hampton Room Key and they will allow you to use their facility complementary. Incidentally the Pub that you liked at our Hotel, also provides discount to Hampton hotel guests. We appreciate you as our loyal Hampton customer and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at a few different hotels when in Surrey however the Hampton is my favorite. I like the room configuration and the services. The room has a good working area with lots of outlets. Normally I end up having to move furniture around to find a available plug beside the bed but here they have a charing station beside the bed that has both normal power outlets and also USB outlets. There is also a nice sitting area and a kitchen with sink, microwave and fridge. The coffee machine was ok however if they switched it to a Kcup machine it would be better. The good size TV is in the middle of the room on a swivel so you can see it from anywhere in the room. The bathroom was standard. I would prefer to see a walk in shower than then tub shower.

The breakfast is definitely a nice bonus and good value. A good selection of hot and cold food. The coffee bar is open 24 hours a day which was appreciated with the hours I was keeping.

The pool is more designed for young families as it has a tall water slide. The gym is ok but on the small side.

The hotel is also attached to a Fox and Fiddle which is nice. I was disappointed with the restaurant as they closed early several nights.

The location of the hotel is good other than it is not too far from a rail line. Train traffic is rather frequent and can be clearly heard although it never bothered me or kept me from sleeping or woke me up.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Has an issue when a wine bottle broke as I set the bag of two down on the bed. What a mess of red wine. Phoned front desk and in less than 5 minutes she was there and the mess was gone. Awesome staff at the breakfast bar as well. Great thanks to them all : )

Reviewed 18 March 2014

A home away from home. I have stayed in this hotel for number of times. I have never felt dissatisfied in terms of upkeep, quality of service, friendliness of staff etc. Will recommend everyone to stay if you have to in this area.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

My family checked in after a flood in our basement. We arrived with a warm welcome. Great breakfast. Very clean pool and hot tub and fast water slide! All the staff were very helpful. I will definitely be back with my family!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family