Hampton Inn & Suites Langley Surrey
BestWestern.com
US$125
US$134
US$130
Days Inn Surrey(Surrey)(Great Value!)
US$128
Hotwire.com
Canadian Inn(Surrey)
US$91
US$89
All reviewswater slidestrain tracksgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastrestaurant next doorbreakfast staffwaffleskids loved the poolhome away from homegreat poolclean roomshot tubrecommend this hotelexcellent stayfitness roombusiness tripthe breakfast area
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Good area with lots of dining options and malls nearby. Clean hotel with typical hampton amenities. The waterslide seemed to be a big hit with families. Staff was amazing. I forgot my Ipad in my room on checkout and they took the time to call me to say they had it before I even knew i forgot it. This allowed me to drive back 30 minutes and get it before my flight home.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

we recently stayed at the Hampton Inn for a business event. The check in process was efficient, and the room was very pleasant, consistent with other Hamptons we have stayed in. We did use the pool and spa, there is a fun waterslide there for youngsters. The fitness center is small and crowded, but the equipment seemed to be of good quality and well maintained. The breakfast buffet was attended to quickly.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

The hotel and room was very clean and quite. The included breakfast in the morning was well stocked with options. They also have bagged breakfasts that you can grab on your way out if you are in a hurry. The hotel is easy to find and has good access to majour roadways. I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This was an excellent hotel overall, difinitely would stay here again. The rooms were clean, the hotel staff was very helpful. I am very fastidious about the bed I sleep in and this hotel met my expectations.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stopped at the Hampton Inn on our way to the island, it was nice, comfortable and clean. We have stayed at this hotel before and will stay there again. Quiet room for tired travelers, good service, good breakfast all at a reasonable price. A good place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family