Had a fantastic here for 6 nights w/ my family. Upon checking in, we were greeted with smiles & warm, friendly welcomes by the front desk...great 1st impression!! The room was a good size, however, I felt it got hot quite fast. We would use the the A/C, but, not during the night because it got way too cold..but, without the A/C & just the fan, it got quite hot. We didn't complain, because it really wasnt too big of an issue. My other little minor issue was that the housekeeping jobs varied...for most of our stay, our room would be impeccably clean & restocked w/ towels etc. One day, the garbage cans werent emptied & dirty towels left on the floor...maybe they forgot us?! The breakfast was great w/ alot of selection. I have to say that the staff in the kitchen were fantastic! Food was always well stocked & prep areas always clean. A special thank you to Fely & Julio for their extra attention & help to me & my girls made my mornings go so much smoother. The pool & waterslide was great! Its just too bad they dont have a separate entrance from the gym. They are close to lots of stores & restaurants.Overall loved our stay here & would highly recommend if visiting langley, Surrey or south BC area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are honored that our guests have praised our service that put us in a prestigious group of hotels....TripAdvisor's "TOP 25 hotels in Canada" three years in a row. For 2016 we were honored to be amongst the TOP FAMILY HOTELS IN CANADA. We are the only hotel in Surrey/Langley that has a Giant Indoor Water Slide that soars 3 stories high. Perfect for those Family Getaways, or just an overnight stay. For extra room, stay in our one bedroom suite with full kitchen and reward yourself with a private room. You and your entire family will also enjoy our complementary hot breakfast buffet served every morning from 6 am to 10 am. A complimentary robust Wifi internet is included in your stay. We are conveniently located near largest shopping centers in metro Vancouver with abundance of restaurants and eateries nearby. Only 30 minutes from USA border and 45 minutes from heart of Vancouver and ferries to Victoria. Enroll in our Hilton HHonors Frequent stay program and enjoy discounts only available directly through our website. We look forward to having you visit us soon. When you stay with us, you are like family. If something is not right with your stay, we don't expect you to pay. It is backed up by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Langley Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Langleysurrey
- Hampton Inn & Suites Langleysurrey Hotel Surrey
- Hampton Inn Surrey
- Surrey Hampton Inn