“Great place”

Best Western King George Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Surrey
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This hotel offered everything we were looking for ..Nice ,clean and the staff was very helpful for anything we needed..The location for our trip was perfect as it was close to main roads and easy access

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jenni-lynn H, Front Office Manager at Best Western King George Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

I am happy to hear you had such a great stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

It was very comfortable stay. The tariff is also reasonable. I will certainly stay during my next trip which is likely to be around August 2014. The rooms are nicely decorated with all requirement of a visitor for any purpose.

1  Thank Rafiq S
Jenni-lynn H, Front Office Manager at Best Western King George Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you very much for taking your time to provide your review of our hotel. It always pleases me to hear that a guest has had an enjoyable experience here at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The Best Western Plus King George Inn & Suites, Surrey, BC was a comfortable nice hotel to stay at. About 15 - 20 minutes away from downtown Toronto. Staff and the morning breakfast were great. I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am happy to hear you would choose to stay with us again. I will clarify though that we are not actually near Toronto. We are 35-45 minutes away from Vancouver though. Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Surrey.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have used this hotel for many stays in the Surrey / Langley /Delta area. I have tried others, the staff make your day better, the food is great and the rooms are clean. I highly recommend this hotel!

1  Thank Friend69

Thank you for taking the time to write us another review. I am pleased to hear that each time you stay you are enjoying yourself! We have several regular guests like yourself that stay with us time and time again and we appreciate them choosing to stay with us each time. I hope you have a great summer!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Given the rating of this hotel, I believe it deserves my 4 star review. The room is quite spacious and clean. Housekeeping staff is courteous. Complimentary breakfast comes with the room - pastries, bagels, English muffins, toasts, muffins, scones, as well as eggs, bacon, sausages, waffles, cereals, yogurt. I was most impressed by the service offered by the breakfast lady - Shalini. She was quick and efficient, and always had a nice smile on her face while she scurried around. I was visiting Surrey during a family emergency, and I carried a heavy heart. But seeing Shalini's smile every morning just made my day that much brighter. I told her I appreciated it. I think of her as an angel in the dark clouds.

One drawback: I could hear noises in the hallway and from the room above me very easily. Cheap construction? One early morning, the next door guest decided she wanted to talk on her cell phone in the hallway, outside my room. I called front desk. It stopped for a bit, but quickly resumed again. I had to open my door to tell her to be quiet.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank applied1
Jenni-lynn H, Front Office Manager at Best Western King George Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Shalini is very touched by your comments. She works very hard and it is great to see she can make a difference in someone's day! I'm sorry to hear you experienced noise while you were here. We try our best to monitor and keep the noise levels down but sometimes when we check, the people happen to be quiet. Either way, we always appreciate guests letting us know right away if they are being affected by noise, so we can investigate. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area next. Have a great summer!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

A great hotel conveniently located for driving to Vancouver. The room was clean, beds were comfortable, and the staff was very helpful and friendly
The complimentary breakfast was very filling and delicious.
Price was great too. We highly recommend the King George.

• Stayed: May 2014
Jenni-lynn H, Front Office Manager at Best Western King George Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and providing your review, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will continue to use Best Western for your accommodation needs in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Friendly helpful staff... helpful with babies needs....accepted they were messy with a smile on their faces.....but so disappointed in the temperature of the hot tub....appreciated late ck out extension when meetings went later than planned.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Glenda S
Jenni-lynn H, Front Office Manager at Best Western King George Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review of your recent stay with our hotel. Our hot tub heat level is in accordance to Fraser Health standards, so unfortunately we are not able to raise it higher than it is. I am happy you enjoyed the rest of your experience with us and thank you again for your review.