“Great food.”

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
“Great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

With very reasonable price. Go there once a week. Always packed.fresh food good service . Love there spicy combo. Delicious .

• Visited January 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

My family loves Japanese food so we regularly eat or get take outs at Tengoku. The food is excellent, not to mention the good size of each serving. I would recommend their salmon teriyaki on rice, really really good ! The service is fast and staff are friendly. I have Japanese homestay students as well that I brought here too and they agree that this place is superb! Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Luckysanvic
Surrey, Canada
“Food great! Service not so good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

I've been there so many times and loved it. One day during lunch, my brother and I decided to go there. There were only two tables taken including ours, im not racist, but Caucasian table and us, Asian. We ordered our food and waited while we drank our tea. One server were serving both of us. We got our first meal but our tea was done and we were missing the other food we ordered. I kept putting my hand up and someone working there saw and told our server but she went straight to the other table. I said, "excuse me" but she didn't listen and left. We were still missing our other food and i thought they were just making other orders but the chef starting looking at his phone. Then i finally got our server and she quickly told the chef. Later, we got our food but she did not apologize. I would not go there again because of the service.

Visited July 2012
LaSalle, Ontario
“Great food and fast service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

My daughter and I decided on this restaurant on a whim while staying nearby. Were we ever glad we did! We had fabulous sushi rolls, fast service, and the decor was lovely. The place was packed, and it was doing a booming business with take out too. We would heartily recommend it. Prices were good too!

• Visited August 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious food & excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

We regularly eat in or get take out at Tengoku. The quality of the food served is high which freshness being the key ingredient. Atmosphere is interesting too. Convenient location.

• Visited May 2012