Holiday Inn Express & Suites Surrey
US$144
US$129
  • Pool
US$105
Days Inn Surrey(Surrey)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$91
US$162
US$120
US$106
US$102
Best Western Peace Arch Inn(Surrey)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$100
Travelocity
US$136
US$120
Orbitz.com
Canadian Inn(Surrey)
US$92
All reviewshi expressfront desk staffpancake machinebreakfast roomyogurthot tubexcellent breakfastnice roomlower mainlandstay at this hotel againking roomhotel roomnice staybed was very comfortabletim hortonsvancouverhwy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2013

This is a just off the highway accommadation, however noise was not a issue. The hotel is modern and the rooms are "nice basic" definatly don't book unless you have a car or don't mind paying $$$ for taxis as it's a bit out of the way for such a busy city.
The free breakfast was pretty good, liked the auto pancake maker, all in all for price I though it was a very good deal. I would certainly visit again if I had a reason.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My family turned up to the front desk with no booking and the gentleman who looked after us was really lovely. He talked to the kids and nothing was too much trouble. We were only there for one night but it was just a really nice comfortable, welcoming place to stay. The kids enjoyed playing in the pool. The Hotel was close to the big Shopping Mall and movie theatre.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We started out staying across the street at the Coast Hotel. We were in Surrey for 4 days. We had such a poor experience at the Coast that I called the Holiday Inn across the street at 8AM to see if we could get in to a room right away since I had to work that morning. The desk person was great. We checked in at 9AM in to a very nice room. The day front counter person Aaron was absolutely outstanding during our stay recommending restaurants, sights to see and always being friendly. Also remembered our names, which was very nice. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We rely heavily on Tripadvisor reviews when selecting our hotels. So we were extremely pleased when we realized, we had made the right choice. We were greeted by a friendly front desk, a very clean room & bathroom.

If you have a car, you will appreciate the location. The hotel is located close to the highway, Guildford Mall, Gas Station & Liquor Store. We also ate at the Earls nearby for brunch. If you don't have a car, it will be a good 30 min walk to the mall.

The hotel staff responded very quickly to our two minor concerns. They exchanged the batteries in our remote control and sent someone within moments to fix our clogged bathtub. They even followed up afterwards to ensure everything was okay.

I only ate breakfast once. Tip (Grab the Sleepy Time tea and drink a cup before bed or an hour before your flight to feel nice and relaxed).

We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed a week we liked it so much. Friendly staff will bent over backwards to meet your needs, the only thing was we wished they would of had a coffee shop or restaurant in there. Although the do offer a free breakfast the rest of the time you have to order out or find a restaurant. Wasn't crazy about that you have no cable in your room and if you want to watch a movie it costs you, Even regular tv would have been better, We had one station CNN and you can only watch the news so much lol

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amber D
Cheryl_N_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Your review is amazingly positive considering the television issue you report, thank you so much! I was very surprised and disappointed to learn that you had only one channel in your room during your stay as we offer over 50 channels which include all movies, all sports, all of the top networks, children's channels, and more! We haven't had any guest report such an issue and it most definitely would have been addressed immediately, I personally would be very upset if all that was available is a news channel. I am so sorry this issue was not resolved during your stay as I believe it may have been a very easy fix.
Thank you again for your flattering review despite the inconvenience you encountered, your kindness is truly appreciated! Please feel free to contact me directly for your next reservation with us. I will take all steps possible to make certain you encounter no such issue and in addition I will gladly include a free movie to thank you for your incredible patience.
We look forward to welcoming you once again and wish you many future happy journeys!

Cheryl