“Wonderfully Canadian and decadent breakfasts”
Review of Cora - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cora
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had a delicious breakfast .....it was difficult to make a decision as the menu is extensive. The coffee is great, as was the service. The servings are large.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We used an entertainment coupon to find the place, but when we got there we were pleasantly surprised that kids eat free on weekends until April 13th. Their meals included a beverage. I tried the Theo omelette with the fruit cocktail for a beverage. Lots of promotion of fruit and eggs and veggies on their menu. Total bill for 3 of us $17.43 (two free children). I hope they stay in business with such low prices. We'll definitely be back.

As we pay, the only unhealthy thing is the sugary fudge offered as their version of an after dinner mint.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

The food was average. I found it expensive for what you get, Similar meals cost a lot less in the same area.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Food presentation was good but the srvice was slow and the food was pricey. Not one of my favorite restaurants.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I had family here from Ontario and they wanted to go out for breakfast. I knew of a few good spots but as it was a Saturday morning and around 10:00am, they would be packed and with a substantial wait.

So we decided to give Cora a shot, none of us had been there before but they knew of it from Ontario (apparently a chain from Quebec).
We were quickly seated and waited longer than we should have for a server to arrive to take our coffee order.

We all order something different for breakfast.
When the food arrived, it was reasonably warm but nothing to look at.
Eggs were lifeless with no colour, the potatoes too were white, no browning and not crispy.
Bacon was crispy but was really thin.

It all tasted okay but even the local White Spot serves a better and more appetizing breakfast.
I will not go back but go to Morrisons or Poultry in Motion for good a good breakfast.
My family from Ontario weren't impressed either.