“I love everything about this place”
Review of Sabatino's Trattoria & Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sabatino's Trattoria & Bar
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Peninsula Village Shopping Centre
Description: Description: Sabatino's Trattoria & Bar brings authentic rustic Italian flare for a casual relaxed meal yet sophisticated enough for a special night out. This Award Winning Italian eatery and wine bar is a true taste of Italian cuisine, featuring both traditional classics and modern staples. Like the food, the space itself is warm and inviting in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
White Rock, Canada
“I love everything about this place”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have gone here on dates, with my child and alone and each and every circumstance does not change the overall outcome...amazing food, great service, and very nice atmosphere. I like how this feels alot more upscale inside than you would expect and the atmosphere is very calm yet I felt ok being there with my son as it was not too posh to accept children. The food have generous portions and are simple recipies and ingredients which result is great taste and have me coming back.The bread is made fresh and is not packaged rolls- I am talking real bread- the best is the rosemary Regardless of what the other posters wrote I have NEVER waited for a table for more than a few minutes. I always get excietd when I see a summer special rates posted but prices are always very resonable.

• Visited June 2014

Chilliwack, Canada
“Pesto pasta was alright, lasagna was not impressive”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We got the gluten free pesto pasta with chicken, which was not too bad. It came with papadoms which was a nice touch. We also got the spaghetti bolognese with meatballs, which tasted so basic (not worth the high cost) and the lasagna, which was average. I probably would not recommend this place, but would be willing to try it again as it has an extensive gluten-free selection.

Visited July 2014
Langley City, Canada
“Yummmm”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The specials were exceptional and the service was polite, timely and friendly. The $30 corking fee was a bit rich but .... what the hell !! The chef uses base ingredients with home gown, home cooked recipes which are surprisingly delicious. All in all - quite a delight and strongly recommended .

Surrey, Canada
“Could be better!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had friends in from out of town and we bragged that we would take them out for dinner at a fine Italian style restaurant. The restaurant was pretty full and we expected to wait until our waitress would tend to us. We waited an unreasonable amount of time. Our dinners came and we were all disappointed as the food quality just was not up to par. Luckily we were good friends and the four of us just took the dinner as "one of those things". I would say that for the prices charged, we should have had better.

• Visited March 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Well presented food and decor”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Ate at this restaurant a little while ago and was satisfied with the food,service and overall decor of the facility. It seemed a little over-priced for what was offered and would probably not be rushing back for a meal in the near future.In this competitive marketplace I think more value can be had elsewhere.Price adjustment needed to draw in more of the general public.

Visited November 2013