“YUMmmmy Tacos”
Review of Taqueria Jalisco

Taqueria Jalisco
Ranked #102 of 848 Restaurants in Surrey
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Highly recommend the corn tortilla soft tacos. The recommendation by the waitress was the shredded beef. I had to try a variety so I ordered chorizo, chicken, steak and the BEST was the shredded beef as recommended. Try the horchata drink. If you have never had it before just ask for a sample!

I wish there were more authentic mexican restaurants in Surrey but this is worth the 20 minute drive. Love supporting small local businesses like this one.

If you need a Piñata they sell those too and have a small selection of grocery items for sale.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Very very good Mexican food! I've been wanting to try it for months now finally got the chance and was not disappointed. The food was very flavorful and everything was very very fresh. Mucho Bueno!!

2  Thank Islandboy420
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Came by myself for lunch to try it out. A little hole in the wall I would have driven by if people weren't giving it great reviews! Gotta love those little neighbourhood restaurants!!

I had the chicken enchilada. Perfect portion...not huge, and a glass of horchata. So fresh and delicious!

I plan on bringing my hubby next time!!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Great little Mexican restaurant. Hidden gem. The menu is limited but what they do have is very delicious. The fresh salsa is great. Love this place!!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Yesterday was our second visit to Jalisco's and again we were very pleased. We love Mexican food and I really can't believe there aren't more Mexican restaurants around. We were excited to try this place and both times we left with happy full tummies. We are vegetarian, and although they don't have much on the menu for vegetarians, they are happy to make any dish vegetarian for you. I have enjoyed the enchiladas (you can even get them with mole!) and also the nachos were very good. They make nice chips and salsa for you as well. Yesterday I tried the Jamaica water drink for the first time and it was very delish! Friendly and fast service, reasonable prices and also a few Mexican groceries available makes for a great experience!