“Great food!”
Review of A Taste of Punjab

A Taste of Punjab
Ranked #191 of 961 Restaurants in Surrey
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Chicken Karahi and Chicken Korma! Friendly service. And they use good quality chicken breast that isn’t dried out. Our third time here. We will be back!!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Yummy yummy ! My hubby had the platter ! It had a little of everything, from tandoori chicken, lamb curry to rice pudding ! Good value. I had the mango chicken curry , delicious as well. Only issue was that the service staff was not as attentive as I would like but I am a little high maintenance.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I was driving through Surrey to pick up stock @ a major retailer. I asked if there was a good Indian restaurant close by. 2 staff suggested Taste of Punjab. The samosas were great, especially the mint chutney. The garlic naan was excellent. The butter chicken was stingy on the chicken but flavourful sauce. The cost was very reasonable.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

came here with family as they had been here before, and it was comfortable for them. friendly server. hardly anyone there over the hour we were there for lunch, thus limited atmosphere. enjoyed the samosa plate and the chicken pakora. the sauce for the mango chicken was delicious so i used my tasty naan bread to sop it up. didn't get around to trying the chicken or the mango as i wasn't sure which bowl the lamb was in which i don't like. my husband enjoyed the lamb in the tomato sauce, but there were only 2-3 pieces. the cauliflower and potato dish was good. our wine glasses were full and we kept our water glasses filled from the jug we were given. the doors to the restroom need painting badly. this spot was handy for us.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Taste of punjab has great food, but we have found over the years that you get better value if you dine in. Sometimes we've ordered the butter chicken or shahi paneer dishes for take out only to find we've spent almost $14-15 a dish to get a small amount of curry and a few piece of cheese. They have messed up our naan order a couple of times and to rectify the situation will say bring it back and we will give you the right order. I really like their samosa plate (2 samosa's and curried chick peas) and tandoori chicken order.