“Good food at good price - great for groups”
Review of Wings

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Newton
Vancouver, Canada
“Good food at good price - great for groups”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Our 4th New years eve early dinner here with friends and kids - a group of 20-30 people, this is a great venue for an easy fun time with very good food and friendly service at a price that won't break your budget. Good salads, meat dishes and appies - something for everybody. We'll be back next New Years.

• Visited December 2013

Surrey, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slow service”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Waitress using the excuse "I'm new" that's why it took 2 hours to get our apps.

What's this sauce
" I donno I'm new"

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kyle G
Surrey, Canada
“Bobby's Wings”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

So after hearing about this place called Wings and always wanting to make it there I finally did. And to top it off it was on a Sunday when there Wings are on sale. I had 4 pounds...yes I know but they were so good. 1 pound of the Bobby Wings and let me tell you when they say they are hot...they are hot. I LOVE hot wings but these one made my eye involentarly tear and I could not stop it....it was great. Every flavour of Wings that I have tried I have loves. I think I am down to only 3 needing to try before I have sampled them all.

• Visited June 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Such bad Service”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

took forever to get our food and the service was worse than the cold wings! Uninterested waitresses, and didn't like the atmosphere...
Eat at your own peril, I can't understand how they stay in business

Visited October 2012
Oakville, Canada
“Average Wing Joint”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I have been to a few different locations for this chain. This particular location is okay but I found the White Rock location to be much better in terms of taste of food and service.

• Visited January 2013