“A lunch with friends.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Newton
“A lunch with friends.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

If you love chicken wings, you will love this restaurant. You can choose from a great variety of flavors up to including some very hots ones!

Visited June 2013

“Once was enough”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Beer order was wrong. Thin flimsy wings with no sauce and a Greek salad with no distinguishable tomatoes and too much lettuce. The staff was kind, very young and quick to fix the mistakes which was nice. But I won't be back. It's just not worth it.

Vancouver, Canada
“Good food at good price - great for groups”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Our 4th New years eve early dinner here with friends and kids - a group of 20-30 people, this is a great venue for an easy fun time with very good food and friendly service at a price that won't break your budget. Good salads, meat dishes and appies - something for everybody. We'll be back next New Years.

• Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Waitress using the excuse "I'm new" that's why it took 2 hours to get our apps.

What's this sauce
" I donno I'm new"

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kyle G
“Bobby's Wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

So after hearing about this place called Wings and always wanting to make it there I finally did. And to top it off it was on a Sunday when there Wings are on sale. I had 4 pounds...yes I know but they were so good. 1 pound of the Bobby Wings and let me tell you when they say they are hot...they are hot. I LOVE hot wings but these one made my eye involentarly tear and I could not stop it....it was great. Every flavour of Wings that I have tried I have loves. I think I am down to only 3 needing to try before I have sampled them all.

• Visited June 2013